Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was browsing through AmiAmi and this came up:

the Wing Caliber from Terra Cresta! No real indication how the model will turn out though.

Comment

I love these photos by Edy Hardjo called "Secret Life of Superhero Toys"!

Comment

Hahaha, on man. They made me laugh. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          Buying Bishoujos is never good lol.

Comment

Dont care haha! I don't mind and neither does my missus so why not

Comment

Hi guys!

Not sure if here is the right place, but just out of curiousity... where would be the best place to sell some of my old figures?

I have some Max Factory Guyver figures and a White Knight Chronicles statue I'm looking to move on.

Thanks!

Comment

Well you can tell me which Biofighters you have if you like?

PM Me.

Otherwise ebay is your best bet buddy!

Comment

Let me know what Guyver Figures you've got via PM and I might be interested!

Comment

added this guy to my small collection of transformers masterpieces for the bargin sum of ?40 (base and accessories are all present just no box), cant quite get over how big and heavy he is!!! The cab and the legs are diecast metal and he's head and shoulders above the others Iv'e got quality wise, any tips on displaying him as he seems very top heavy and I'm worried about him taking a topple off the shelf, and breaking stuff lol.

Comment

Not sure if this has been shown & I'm not trawling back to check but Next Nintendo Figuarts figure is going to be Yoshi...

Already available to pre-order at the usual places

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        added this guy to my small collection of transformers masterpieces for the bargin sum of ?40 (base and accessories are all present just no box), cant quite get over how big and heavy he is!!! The cab and the legs are diecast metal and he's head and shoulders above the others Iv'e got quality wise, any tips on displaying him as he seems very top heavy and I'm worried about him taking a topple off the shelf, and breaking stuff lol.
                        I'm a bit jealous of that!

I need to get a Prime of my own eventually.

Comment

Official colour pic of Tracks has surfaced

Mini Blaster & Raul FTW

Stand looks cool too

Neil

Comment

not sure on this one, he's looking less gen one masterpiece and more spindly bayformer bit to much grey flat plastic too

this is tracks

i though the idea was to make gen one cartoon likenesses, id say this is to far way from the original tracks should be a bit more bulky
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 03-03-2015, 14:07.

Comment

Yes don't pose him lol, just have him standing straight, as amazing he was at the time and how full of diecast he is, it wasn't really used in the right way, it's a great figure still especially for that money just don't expect much more out of him.

I remember lots of people moaning about MP10 when it came out because of the smaller size and lack of diecast but he's superior in every single way. I'm a sucker for diecast but it has to be used right, i'm had lots of chogokin stuff before where they just put diecast everywhere and it just does not work.

not sure on this one, he's looking less gen one masterpiece and more spindly bayformer bit to much grey flat plastic too

this is tracks

i though the idea was to make gen one cartoon likenesses, id say this is to far way from the original tracks should be a bit more bulky
                              I think it's more to do with the angle, i'm sure in mor epics he'll look better.

Comment

Yes don't pose him lol, just have him standing straight,
                                I've been messing and found if you bend his knees a bit you can get him in quite a stable postion.

I think it's more to do with the angle, i'm sure in mor epics he'll look better.
                                i think its the very flat grey plastic on his arms and legs thats also not helping with his thin look, this must be the bottom of the car

Comment

Working...
                                X