Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular Mace.

Close up of the base, i just wish it was more of a matt look and slightly darker.

The dreaded peg system, i had to use pliers to get this out.

Just a couple of comparison shots with other 1/4 stuff. Aayla is around 19 inches with base and Malgus is around 24", he's a similar size to Malgus but the tip of the Axe puts him up to around 26".

Overall i do freaking love him and i'm happy with him! If i do some paints on him i'll post them up!

Comment

And to flood even more heres my Sideshow Diablo! Don't know why its taken me long to pick this up, been playing D3 since it came out and playing even more with each season, so i thought i should really get this....and it's a stunner!

Comment

Nice statue (although prefer the Arthas one you have).

I've pre-ordered Tracks and some of the upcoming MP sounds great. Hound was my first TF so definite purchase.

Comment

Viewtiful Joe from First4Figures, standard and exclusive editions, 210 and 190 USD respectively, out in Q4 2015.

Comment

Not at all bothered with Viewtiful Joe but this is the start of the Capcom All Star line and i'm hoping it's as quirky as the Sega one has been.

I'd kill for a Breath of Fire Ryu!

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
              Nice statue (although prefer the Arthas one you have).
              Arthas is a hard one to beat. His price is super high now though, one sold in the USA recently for $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                Arthas is a hard one to beat. His price is super high now though, one sold in the USA recently for $1500.
                Indeed, I could see he would always go up in price and that seems to be common to a lot of the SlideShow pieces. I'm not into statues (just picked up this fairly recent addition to MP TF's) but he's the one I would have bought. Your collection must be epic and fairly large now given the size of all those statues...

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                  Indeed, I could see he would always go up in price and that seems to be common to a lot of the SlideShow pieces. I'm not into statues (just picked up this fairly recent addition to MP TF's) but he's the one I would have bought. Your collection must be epic and fairly large now given the size of all those statues...
                  It's not immense, i do move stuff on a lot to buy other stuff. Or i have a mad rush for a couple of months of buying some series in particular then end up selling them lol.

Everything i have right now is on www.collectioneo.co.uk I do keep meaning to do a video of my room but i always think "once this piece comes" lol.

Speaking of WOW statues did you see Grommash? He went up for order a few months back but you can still get him.

He's what the HUGE life size statue at Blizzcon based on.

Blizzard are putting him out instead of SS, he's about 1/5 scale same as Arthas, Diablo and Barbarian so he'll fit in with those. He's supposed to be out in August, hopefully Blizzard do a decent job.

Browse the Official Blizzard Gear Store with merchandise and apparel from Overwatch, World of Warcraft and more. Find exclusive game t-shirts and hoodies you can wear while you rep your favorite game.

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 10-03-2015, 19:24.

Comment

Very cool collection. Arthas and Deadpool my faves of those. Can imagine its a collection that takes up a lot of space.

The Grommash is pretty special as well. I actually quite like him.

Comment

Buy Hot Toys Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Series 1 Iron Man Mark XLIII Battle Damaged Version and Hulkbuster Collectible Figures from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

This is cool, but not ?147.99 cool.

Comment

I'm not sure what they are going for with that one. It's not properly proportioned and yet doesn't seem deformed enough for super deformed. Doesn't quite seem deliberate. It's like the brief was: Tony Stark as a hobbit with long arms.

Comment

that base is awful looks like hes stood on a dog poo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            that base is awful looks like hes stood on a dog poo!
                            Yep base is absolutely shocking as i said in my write up. Alterton who created the series and sculpted it said to me it's supposed to be like a Mars environment. I totally get that but the paint still looks like **** lol.

Promo paints on the base looked a hell of a lot better. Probably gonna have it repainted.
                            Last edited by NeoDragoN; 11-03-2015, 15:45.

Comment

Yep base is absolutely shocking as i said in my write up. Alterton who created the series and sculpted it said to me it's supposed to be like a Mars environment. I totally get that but the paint still looks like **** lol.

Promo paints on the base looked a hell of a lot better. Probably gonna have it repainted.
                              it needs more red if its Mars, really lets an awesome piece down, a more matt red would look a lot better as dusty mars as the base looks almost wet at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                it needs more red if its Mars, really lets an awesome piece down, a more matt red would look a lot better as dusty mars as the base looks almost wet at present.
                                Yep luckily the Cleric himself is really well done. Yeah it needed to be a flat paint with a dusty red look. I'm looking to get it repainted, if i do i'll post a pic up

Also i have him high up at the minute so i don't need to look at the base lol

Comment

Working...
                                X