No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the term but i just got one of my.......grails lol. Pics incoming next week when he gets here.

Some pics of a couple of things tomorrow

Comment

Aw yes he's coming, finally a koro sensei of my very own. Hopefully there will be a release date some time this year, a definate preorder.

Comment

New pics of Tracks, I caved and ordered him

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          New pics of Tracks, I caved and ordered him

I'm surprised you waited this long

I ordered as soon as he went up

Comment

I'd sworn off getting anymore but I like the way he's shaping up, if I cave on anymore it'll probably be Hound

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Aw yes he's coming, finally a koro sensei of my very own. Hopefully there will be a release date some time this year, a definate preorder.
              Totally played as this guy in Jstars lol had no idea who he was

Comment

Picked up the Kotobukiya Venom for a rather nice price, which was great as i wanted Carnage but not without Venom first so was happy to pick him up. He's really well done, love the paint on him, it looks totally black under normal lighting but all the blue comes out under more intense lighting, very nicely done.

Really can't wait for Carnage now.

Comment

And the grail. lol i really do hate that term, but this is an expensive and sought after piece and one i've wanted for a while, so i'm super happy to have him!

It's a fantastic piece that does live up to the hype, super dynamic and looks great from multiple angles. The only problem with it is Conans eye are brown instead of blue, how they missed that i'll never know, it's a shame too as Conans face is painted so damn well, its one of the highlights of the entire statue. The girls eyes, yes back then Sideshow couldn't do eyes great but it's fine from the right angles....also who's even looking at her face lol.

But yeah it's a fantastic piece with fantastic paints! I really hope SS does another diorama in 1/5 scale as i think this and Fury of the Beast are such great pieces.

Comment

This week has been brill lol and it's only TUESDAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      I'd sworn off getting anymore but I like the way he's shaping up, if I cave on anymore it'll probably be Hound
                      Lol you are never fully out...something will claw you back...hope Hound is announced next now

Nice gets Neo.
                      I especially like the Venom he looks awesome.

I'm not a big fan of the Grail term either but I think everyone has one don't they?
                      Mine was Masterpiece Soundwave I literally never dreamt of the day we would have a Soundwave figure that detailed & that immense & the full Tape line up was the icing on the cake.
                      It's a weird term but one that does fit sometimes.

I was talking with Colin early & the topic came up of how much stuff I currently have & how little space I had left so I dug ut some pictures I took last year of the storage unit I rent just to show where it all ends up...

That's not everything A LOT of my most recent stuff is residing in a mixture of my parents one & their loft.
                      That probably contains maybe 80% of everything & includes thing like books, Consoles, Amiga/Speccy games all my DVD's etc. so it's not just the collectibles

I did do a stock take of the statues in there recently so I'll see if I can find those pics one day.

But yeah it's pretty excessive

Neil

Comment

Hubba hubba at the boxed Necromunda. My favourite GW game.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                          Hubba hubba at the boxed Necromunda. My favourite GW game.
                          Thanks man
                          Yeah I loved Necromunda back in the day
                          Couldn't tell you if it's still complete or not though

I always wanted to get into Blood Bowl & Battlefleet Gothic but never got round to them...friends by that time were drifting away from the hobby so never got round to getting them.

Neil

Comment

OH EM GEE...

Every DBZ fan NEEDs one of these in their bedrooms...

Comment

So today I had my first new Hot Toy in what must be about 2 years in the form of the Diecast Robocop & he's a bit of a beauty...

Try to get some posed pics at the weekend but I'm pleased with him

Would have liked to have got the chair set but just a bit too dear for me at the moment

Neil

Comment

They have nailed dat sexy pout perfectly. Look forward to seeing him all put together.

Comment

Working...
                                X