No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my MK fever and hype running extra high thanks to MKX, it's a great time to take it to the max thanks to PCS!

I never post sneaks really because its sucky whent he statue comes ou tlooking like ****, but i honestly have such good faith in PCS now.

They have been teasing and sneaking bits of their 1/3 Sub Zero and my head can;'t take the hype lol. Scorpion sold out in around 9 minutes last time for just 250 of them so i got to get my hands on Subzero to have the pair and i am dreading the ordering process. The Akuma 1/3 statue that went up a week or two ago was a complete nightmare and that was 700 pieces!

PCS are gonna show a load of new stuff at Wonder Con so i'll throw some pics up as and when! Also they are trying to get the Dragon Ball Z license, my hype levels are over....you know the rest

Comment

I got my first SSC Dinosauria statue today - yay!

Is'nt she a beauty!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
        Oh god, I didn't know this line existed. It's wonderful, I'll keep an eye on future releases...but I guess they don't come cheap, do they? How big is the Mosasaurus?

Comment

Is'nt she a beauty!?!

Big congrats man! It was a line i always wanted to get into and when they recently re-rleased all the old dinos with new paintjobs and did a new T-Rex i was seriously tempted but the sizes and shapes of them means you need such a specialized display set up, i mean some of them are 40 inches in length, it's such a shame because they are so great.

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Oh god, I didn't know this line existed. It's wonderful, I'll keep an eye on future releases...but I guess they don't come cheap, do they? How big is the Mosasaurus?
          If you look on collectibles direct they have all the new repaint ones for order still, they are anywhere from ?200 - ?300. The older original versions go for anywhere between ?300 - ?700.

Comment

Yeah, size and shapes for this line are all over the place.

This Mosasaur is 20" in height, and the Apatatosaurus (which I also have on pre-order) is 43" in length!?!

I have the Carnosaur on pre-order too, but the paint app on it is woeful compared to the prototype. I'll probably steer clear of it as it's too expensive to let it slide, even tho' the sculpt is fantastic.

Got a couple of HT figs due to arrive next week, my wallet has taken a right good beating, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              With my MK fever and hype running extra high thanks to MKX, it's a great time to take it to the max thanks to PCS!

I never post sneaks really because its sucky whent he statue comes ou tlooking like ****, but i honestly have such good faith in PCS now.

They have been teasing and sneaking bits of their 1/3 Sub Zero and my head can;'t take the hype lol. Scorpion sold out in around 9 minutes last time for just 250 of them so i got to get my hands on Subzero to have the pair and i am dreading the ordering process. The Akuma 1/3 statue that went up a week or two ago was a complete nightmare and that was 700 pieces!

PCS are gonna show a load of new stuff at Wonder Con so i'll throw some pics up as and when! Also they are trying to get the Dragon Ball Z license, my hype levels are over....you know the rest
              Wow. I'm gutted I missed out! Sub looks awesome!

Comment

Finally can continue building my SD 00 quan[t] gundam, managed to get hold of some gundam markers as i needed the specific gundam blue shade and it seems you can't get it in a pot from any of the makers like Mr hobby or Tamiya it only comes in marker form. The UK really sucks for modeling supplies as royal fail have restrictions so i can't go mail order on a lot of stuff i need for modelling, and unless you want to use humbrol crap then you are mostly out of luck as nowhere locally has Tamiya paints.

Seriously why is it so hard to have somewhere that has a decent stock of modeling supplies, having to rely on ebay for it is a pain, i still can't find anywhere that i can buy flat top coat in a can to finish off my kits you'd think it was class A drugs that i'm trying to smuggle in, the only thing close is the satin finish stuff from games workshop URGH i despair sometimes.

Rant over

Finally have the right paints for my SD Sangokuden kits as well, i couldnt turn down the sparkly lame paint pen sets.
                Last edited by importaku; 24-03-2015, 11:28.

Comment

So after being so dissappointed that the Good Smile Berserk statue was like ?700, Gecco who did the MGRR Raiden statue i posted a few pages back, have announced they are doing a 1/6 Guts!

Gecco did such a good job on Raiden and the details were phenomenal and i have their MGS Ground Zeroes Snake on order and they are doing a BloodBorne statue! So super happy they have done this!

He's 35000 yen, around $350 but thats a damn sight chepaer than the GSC one!

Tons of pics here! http://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/main...px?item=405478

Comment

Several hours of painting later the head and legs are complete on my Quant, had to paint and panel line a lot to fill in the missing detail one of the problems of SD kits they may have less parts but they need a lot more paint work compared to master grades.

Will look awesome when finished.

Comment

Colour scan of vehicle mode on Tracks

Comment

Some nice mecha kits from an anime series Kainar.

Comment

My wallet has taken a Guile like Sonic Boom to its nether regions ...

The wife was NOT happy, lol.

Comment

Size of these bad boys, apologies if already posted/old

Father and Son Build Giant Transformers Out of Used Car Parts

Link

Comment

My wallet has taken a Guile like Sonic Boom to its nether regions ...

The wife was NOT happy, lol.
                              Not surprised! Igor is one big chunk of cash lol! Congrats!

Comment

The money machine keeps on printing cash for Takara. After the releases of Prowl, Streak, Smokescreen and Silverstreak the company has lined up another one based on the mould in the form of MP18B Bluestreak, said to be a limited run

Comment

Working...
                                X