No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i had the green pants Namor years ago but always wanted the black armour version and it was one of those things i never got round to. So last week i thought lets just get him, he was on ebay for $150 or best and i got him for $75!

Brand new in the box too! Super happy with him, still maintain it's one of the best bases to ever grace a statue and it's great that they changed the details up for all 3 versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Not criticising you, SF, but rather the makers of the figure.

When confronted with the chance to make a figure of NiGHTS, who makes the decision that they should base it on the Wii game's rendering of the character?

Comment

You make a good point. I thought everyone had forgotten about the Wii version - seems to have been lost as a gaming memory.

Comment

It is odd to go with the Wii version (though tbh I didn't mind the game) but the makers stuff costs too much anyway so I won't be buying one. Nice to see NiGHTS stuff made anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Not criticising you, SF, but rather the makers of the figure.

When confronted with the chance to make a figure of NiGHTS, who makes the decision that they should base it on the Wii game's rendering of the character?
            At the end of the day it's down to Sega what they want F4F to make so they will have art directed it. It's taken straight from the cover of the Saturn game but Sega and F4F probably wanted the updated version just so there were more details.

Like SF says it's a Nights statue, never thought i'd ever see one get made and by a great company like F4F.

Also $235 for a 12.5 statue with a light up feature is really good value when compared to other producers. F4F also have a European warehouse so you can order direct from them without having to pay custom fees.
            Last edited by NeoDragoN; 06-04-2015, 21:19.

Comment

My 2nd Kamen Rider from Medicom. RAH Kabuto 2.0. Loving these.

Comment

That looks very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  That looks very nice.
                  Thanks man!

Also last night i got my pre-order in for my 1/3 Sub Zero and it sold out in like 2 minutes at an ES of 350. It's getting crazy. But i have my 1/3 Scorp and Sub Zero now so all is good.........just have to wait 12 months now.

Comment

So my Usopp arrived today!

The box he came in was huge! Weighed a ton too.

Has the usual great paints from Tsume, huge base as big as Zoro's, Impact Wolf is HUGE and super spikey, he actually hurt my hands lol.

2 statues in there just like Zoro.

The crouching pose is nice but i do prefer the museum pose on this one but as with Zoro it's great to have the option and of course an extra base is included.

It's just so impressive, as impressive as Zoro imo. Super happy with him.

PICS!

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 07-04-2015, 13:04.

Comment

Flash pic of it on display, one of the extra base and next to Zoro.

Comment

Fantastic stuff. My son was looking at those picks and now he wants one fat chance of that happening though unless I win the lottery. He watches One Piece every Saturday on TV. I can't get in to it myself though as each episode has about 5 minutes on content dragged out over 20 minutes still, that is a fantastic piece that you've bought.

Comment

I concur with Yakumo. Great looking statues (even tho' I gave no idea about 1P), the paint apps seem really well done on each of yours.

The Zorro statue makes me smile every time I see it.
                          Last edited by Super Grover; 09-04-2015, 06:10. Reason: Speling

Comment

Have to LOL at the wanted posters, poor Sanji hahahahaha

Love the post timeskip characters in Onepiece each one developed so much, Usopp went from been a bit of a liability to really been able to hold his own thanks to the plants he found and developed into weapons. The figures are amazing in both the pose and the quality, are any of the other crew members in this same statue form? From the bases they all look so far like they were sculpted from the fishman island arc. An entire crew display with these figures would be amazing (and scarily expensive lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Fantastic stuff. My son was looking at those picks and now he wants one fat chance of that happening though unless I win the lottery. He watches One Piece every Saturday on TV. I can't get in to it myself though as each episode has about 5 minutes on content dragged out over 20 minutes still, that is a fantastic piece that you've bought.
                              Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                              I concur with Yakumo. Great looking statues (even tho' I gave no idea about 1P), the paint apps seem really well done on each of yours.

The Zorro statue makes me smile every time I see it.
                              Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Have to LOL at the wanted posters, poor Sanji hahahahaha

Love the post timeskip characters in Onepiece each one developed so much, Usopp went from been a bit of a liability to really been able to hold his own thanks to the plants he found and developed into weapons. The figures are amazing in both the pose and the quality, are any of the other crew members in this same statue form? From the bases they all look so far like they were sculpted from the fishman island arc. An entire crew display with these figures would be amazing (and scarily expensive lol)
                              Thanks you guys! Tsume are really pulling out all the stops and they just continue to get everything right, easily my fave company out there.

I've got 3 more pieces paid for and due out this year from them too! I cannot wait!

importaku - I love Sanjis wanted poster lol, i had to get him up on the wall somewhere These are the first 2 pieces from the line and yep they are both from the Fishman Island arc. Tsume have said they do plan to do the entire crew and are working on them at this very moment, but as usual with Tsume they like to throw in a curve ball, so next up is actually Whitebeard. I imagine he's gonna be frickin huge and ridiculous! As for the rest of the crew they all showed off new skills int hat arc so if they keep to that arc all with the similar bases, should be epic. Luffy doing Elephant Gun as a statue please lol.

Heres what they showed last year and the render which shows his coat and power effect to be added! I think he goes up for order in a month or two! Don't know if i'll get him because i think i'm gonna have trouble just displaying the crew without other people lol.

But yeah i can't say how much i love this company lol, they are just doing everything right and totally have the right attitude towards producing statues. They are getting popular now too, their first in the Fist of the North Star line Raoh sold out in a couple of days at 1000 pieces......the first DBZ piece is to be shown soon, i imagine that's gonna sell out even quicker!
                              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 09-04-2015, 08:01.

Comment

Where do you order them from Alex??

Not a fan of One Piece at all but can't help but be amazed at the quality they show there.

The DBZ stuff might be bloody hard to resist if it's even close to those so need to be on top & ready to go

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X