Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From their website www.tsume-art.com.

Shipping is about 20 euro and you can pay in installments with a Card or pay it all with a Card or Paypal. I usually just pay them off in one and forget about it until they release.

I stay on top of anything they post and update a thread on statue forum and sideshow collectors so I'll post up anything about the DBZ stuff as soon as i see it here aswell

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      From their website www.tsume-art.com.

Shipping is about 20 euro and you can pay in installments with a Card or pay it all with a Card or Paypal. I usually just pay them off in one and forget about it until they release.

I stay on top of anything they post and update a thread on statue forum and sideshow collectors so I'll post up anything about the DBZ stuff as soon as i see it here aswell
      Thanks man you're a star

Neil

EDIT - Shouldn't have Looked, Shouldn't have looked, I really, really shouldn't have looked
      How awesome is the Renji statue?
      Even the Soul Eater stuff looks sweet
      Last edited by Soundwave; 09-04-2015, 10:18.

Comment

Confirmed that this will be the pose of The Flash ARTFX statue

And the next Marvel Fine Arts statue will be Black Panther

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Thanks man you're a star

Neil

EDIT - Shouldn't have Looked, Shouldn't have looked, I really, really shouldn't have looked
          How awesome is the Renji statue?
          Even the Soul Eater stuff looks sweet
          Did tou not see Renji before Neil? Also hes shipping this month lol. I'll show you pics of mine just to hit it home

Sideshow teased a PF Arkham Asylum Joker and you see Batman in there too. Personally these are what i have been waiting for, so i am ALL over these!

Find Out More: http://bit.ly/arkhamthejokerThe first Arkham Asylum collectible from Sideshow Collectible is ready for his full reveal! Check out the video t...

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
            Did tou not see Renji before Neil? Also hes shipping this month lol. I'll show you pics of mine just to hit it home

Sideshow teased a PF Arkham Asylum Joker and you see Batman in there too. Personally these are what i have been waiting for, so i am ALL over these!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXAFp49XG4o
            Lol I think I do remember it now but it was a while ago & I've been asleep since then

Oh please don't lol

Yeah I saw that Arkham tease last night as well.

Looks good but I have little space as it is so I'll just be sticking with my current line up & skipping them, shame but space dictates.

Neil

Comment

A while ago Eaglemoss started one of their fortnightly magazine series for Marvel Chess.

For whatever reason I missed out completely on this. Even though the pieces are not exactly great, the fact that I play chess a lot and I like to collect stuff, I was a bit miffed!

Anyhow, it transpires that even though they have just finished releasing the set, the are going to continue with a new full set based on X-Men heroes and villains.

The first figure of the new line (Storm) also comes with a chess board (fold up style). The next issue, no. 35, has just been released and it's Collossus.

Ill be getting the whole set, and I'm deliberating whether to get the first set too.

Comment

Comment

Transformers MP26 is confirmed to be Roadrage. This matches the previous rumours which makes it seem much more likely now that Ironhide will be MP27

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Transformers MP26 is confirmed to be Roadrage. This matches the previous rumours which makes it seem much more likely now that Ironhide will be MP27

I didn't know to much about the character until it was mentioned as possibly being 26 but I'll definitely be having one

Apparently it's a Fembot hence the more feminine features & hips

Should look pretty sweet in red.

Now I just want 27 to be true & they put up some teasers for Ironhide

Neil

Comment

Had never heard of Road Rage so went off to Google. It's Tracks. In Red. With lipstick. Could be just Tracks at the weekend.

Have to wonder why a Transformer would wear lipstick...

Comment

Rule 34, that's why.

Comment

So with wifey not due back until later this evening with Chloe I thought it was finally time to take Robo out for some snaps...

I love poseable hands but I really think they should have included a Gun hand with Robo, getting the fingers to clasp the gun properly is a PITA

Aside from that he's pretty sweet

Neil

Comment

Do his legs not move Neil?

Comment

That is one sweet robocop! I wouldn't mind that myself. Very nice. How tall is the model?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                That is one sweet robocop! I wouldn't mind that myself. Very nice. How tall is the model?
                                Heh, that reminds me of a Wayne's World interview with Aerosmith over satellite link, but there's a slight delay and Aerosmith are a question behind:
                                Wayne: "You guys are getting some Aerosmith action figures, can you tell me about them"
                                Steven Tyler: "It's great to speak with you."
                                Wayne: "Erm, slight satellite delay. Let's try a different question. Aerosmith seem really tall - how big are your members?"
                                Steven Tyler: "About twelve inches"

Anyway - Masterpiece Gobots update:

Comment

Working...
                                X