No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addition to my brothers growing Figuarts DBZ collection...

And his collection so far...

Neil

Comment

New MP26 pics

Comment

Moving my Marvel collection to 1/4! So my first piece is the Punisher PF Exclusive! Super underrated piece, the head sculpt and paints are amazing, fantastic mixed media, great base, just a really classy statue. also got mine with a Spazzy custom Uzi! Which really adds so much to the piece, as the EX knife is hella lame lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          New MP26 pics

I actually really like that in the Red looks so good

Comment

There's something for everyone in this thread of Iron Man mashups!

Super Grover
            [hide][/hide]

Importaku
            [hide][/hide]

NeoDragoN
            [hide][/hide]

and Neil...
            [hide][/hide]

Comment

LOL dat last one

Comment

Is it weird that i feel offended that i got Batman over Ultraman or Gundam

lol.

Comment

And to continue my move to Marvel 1/4.....Deadpool! SS did such a good job on him, it's ridiculous.

Comment

QC - Don't be giving Hot Toys any ideas, lol. They have enough suits in the pipeline, never mind some bizarre re-imaginings!

Neo - that is one very nice sculpt. Paint looks fab too. Nice pick up dude.

Comment

Neo, I meant to give you Ultraman, but I cut and pasted wrong and couldn't be arsed to redo it as I was on my phone and it was a right faff writing in the first place!

Nice Deadpool!

Comment

Ok had a few things here so won't spam up the thread too much

First up continuing my move to 1/4, Sideshows Red Hulk Premium format, a beast of a statue let down by some weak paint on the base and a terrible head seam down one side of the head ( you'll see in the pics ) but this doesn't take away from whats a big impressive piece with a great sculpt and i'm more than happy with him!

THE SEAM!!

Size comparison with the Bowen!

I'm also moving to getting more videogame statues and my friend has had this statue for a while, its the Crab Head from Half Life 2 from Gaming Heads. It's 1/4 stands around 20 inches tall and only 300 exclusives were made ( the EX is the saw blade that goes in the base ) but for some reason you can get one for about ?110 i got this one for ?60 including delivery, thats so much statue for so little money.

Memories of Ravenholm come flooding back!

Then continuing my 1/6 doll love, i picked up two more Kamen Riders, Agito and Den-O!

Swear thats all of it.............................................for today lol
                        Last edited by NeoDragoN; 04-06-2015, 13:43.

Comment

All your favourite transformers toys series, Generations, Masterpiece, G1 Reissue / Platinum, Legacy, War for Cybertron, Diaclone, Power of the Primes etc. Different classes: Deluxe, Commander, Leader, Voyager, Titan etc

Comment

them things are tiny chimp but the detail is impresive there about the size of the bot shots we got over here as you can see in the pic below

was watching a review and it says there based on the Choro-Q/penny racers cars, sadly no friction motor in them though

Comment

My fave show of last year, so i needed to get this

Comment

Dear lord thats awesome, dare i ask how much for some dandy figure action of my own?

Comment

Working...
                                X