No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a bit of a clear out and found some old Neon Genesis Evangelion figures.

I'll post some pics later if somebody could tell me if they're worth anything?

EDIT:

Last edited by teddymeow; 28-06-2015, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      I've had a bit of a clear out and found some old Neon Genesis Evangelion figures.

I'll post some pics later if somebody could tell me if they're worth anything?

EDIT:
      They're probably worth what you paid for them, but in my experience Evangelion statues tend to sell better than figures.

That's unless they're part of some very specific set that's worth a lot.

Comment

Another Dragon Ball Z Custom piece. This is by Kenneth Ho who does arguably the best DBZ statues about. This is one of the most famous and best pieces which is SSJ2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta. Fantastic base, pose and paints, really good size. Kenneth just get sthe faces and hair right for me which i think a lot of people get really wrong.

Will be getting more of his stuff soon

Quick pic of them on display, fits in perfectly with my Tsume stuff!

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 30-06-2015, 21:11.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post

Quick pic of them on display, fits in perfectly with my Tsume stuff!

Really love those glass displays I see people on You Tube using them. They are from IKEA right? I so need to get one or two in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
            Really love those glass displays I see people on You Tube using them. They are from IKEA right? I so need to get one or two in the future.
            Yeah search for Detolf on Ikea. ?40 each. Awesome displays for the money! I have 11 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              Yeah search for Detolf on Ikea. ?40 each. Awesome displays for the money! I have 11 of them.
              Awesome thank you, they do look so good and fit together so well.

Comment

With Comic-Con looming the teasers have begun, Street Fighter Bishoujo Poison:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  With Comic-Con looming the teasers have begun, Street Fighter Bishoujo Poison:
                  Bishoujo?

Comment

Hmm. I've got a few Bishoujo's at the minute, and promised myself Id finish the last two Tekken ones (Anna and Nina) then get Chun li to go with Cammy and that was it...and maybe Sakura. Poison would look pretty cool though!

Edit-

Comment

A teaser for the 1/6 ArtFX Flash

Comment

Capcom will be selling this from their own store soon:

Comment

Getting hype for SDCC, tons of previews for Sideshow stuff, not gonna post anything up everyone will see what they want to see

Gotta keep posting what I've had

Picked up Sinestro with a broken base, some tinkering and a few touches and he looks great again!

I think this is fantastic, just such an arrogant pose, an amazing face sculpt and that saw construct is just fantastic! It's so strange the Saw blade wasn't the EX. It takes up more room but it just looks epic imo.

3 feet of pure awesome!

Comment

Bishoujo Lady Deadpool:

Kotobukiya have announced for 2016, a Spider-Gwen Bishoujo

Black Panther Fine Arts 1/6 Statue:

Street Fighter Poison Bishoujo:

Comment

An absolute **** ton of stuff at SDCC I like but I am DEFINTIELY getting He-man & Skeletor PF's They just look amazing.

Shard from CotD & the new Red Sonja are both high up there on my wants too.

Poor showing from HT not that it bothers me anymore but would have been nice to see some stuff, flying Delorean & Tie Fighter are mighty impressive though.

Neil

Comment

He-Man and Skeletor are 1/5 not PFs.

Aquaman, Red Sonja and Shard are all Po's for me. That's about it, was actually a little disappointed, expected a bit more from sideshow.

Comment

Working...
                                X