Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
    He-Man and Skeletor are 1/5 not PFs.

Aquaman, Red Sonja and Shard are all Po's for me. That's about it, was actually a little disappointed, expected a bit more from sideshow.
    Ah didn't realise that, thanks for clarifying.
    So hopefully this will mean easier on my wallet

I think SS have a really good line up this year.
    The Red Sun stuff is my weakest thing from them

Supergirl PF is nice but she's saluting with the wrong hand which would drive me insane if I bought her.

Lady Death looks good but I am very swayed by that Red Sonja, she could be a real show stopper, the pose, sculpt, base all just amazing

I am perilously close to considering outting my Hot Toys Collection & possibly even all my gaming stuff to move solely to collecting these & Masterpiece Transformers.
    I can't do it all & as I'll gain much more pleasure from these now it seems silly to keep other stuff.

Oh & nice get on Sinestro BTW...do you still have the Hal Jordan statue?
    Will you get the GL Variant as well?

Neil

Comment

Bishoujo announced for Tekken 7's Lucky Chloe

Comment

And Flash ArtFX

Comment

Street Fighter Bishoujo No.06 will be Ibuki. Looks like my first one to skip has arrived

Comment

Masterpiece Iron Hide

And Masterpiece Optimus Primal

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Ah didn't realise that, thanks for clarifying.
              So hopefully this will mean easier on my wallet

I think SS have a really good line up this year.
              The Red Sun stuff is my weakest thing from them

Supergirl PF is nice but she's saluting with the wrong hand which would drive me insane if I bought her.

Lady Death looks good but I am very swayed by that Red Sonja, she could be a real show stopper, the pose, sculpt, base all just amazing

I am perilously close to considering outting my Hot Toys Collection & possibly even all my gaming stuff to move solely to collecting these & Masterpiece Transformers.
              I can't do it all & as I'll gain much more pleasure from these now it seems silly to keep other stuff.

Oh & nice get on Sinestro BTW...do you still have the Hal Jordan statue?
              Will you get the GL Variant as well?

Neil
              I just expected something more in the Marvel line, was rumours of them doing Thanos so was disappointed him not being there.

Also there was a hell of lot of stuff we'd already seen or is up for PO.

Also Batman Modern PF, Batman Red Son, Batman Dark Knight, Batman Arkham Asylum.....enough Batman already! I do have the AA one on PO though lol.

Where the hell was Flash!

I don't have GL, i did have him at one point but moved him on and now i'm kicking myself because the prices are insane, was kinda worried having Sinestro with no GL but honestly Sinestro is so good he can stand on his own. No GL Variant for Sinestro for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Masterpiece Iron Hide

And Masterpiece Optimus Primal

Saw those the other day.
                Something not quite right with Iron Hide but I'll be getting him anyway.

Rumour currently that MP28 is Hound

I'm leaning towards much more 3rd party TF stuff these days & have Fans Toys Insecticons (Shrapnel & Bombshell only so far) on order & I'm watching with interest to see how their Hound turns out which was shown in prototype form recently.
                Also Badcube are doing their own Insecticons which look pretty sweet & come as a triple pack but more interesting is their Wincharger which was shown recently & then yesterday they showed a prototype for their own Sunstreaker which looks really good & seeing as Takara seem reluctant to do one this might be the best we get.

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                I just expected something more in the Marvel line, was rumours of them doing Thanos so was disappointed him not being there.

Also there was a hell of lot of stuff we'd already seen or is up for PO.

Also Batman Modern PF, Batman Red Son, Batman Dark Knight, Batman Arkham Asylum.....enough Batman already! I do have the AA one on PO though lol.

Where the hell was Flash!

I don't have GL, i did have him at one point but moved him on and now i'm kicking myself because the prices are insane, was kinda worried having Sinestro with no GL but honestly Sinestro is so good he can stand on his own. No GL Variant for Sinestro for me.
                Yeah I think a lot is already available to order but it's the first real look at most of them.
                Thanos would have been amazing though.

Oh yes Batman is doing my head in too & I won't be buying anymore versions I'm happy with the one I have but as soon as they got the DC license we should have expected this.
                I'm surprised they haven't done the same with Harley Quinn considering how stupidly popular she is at the moment.

My biggest let down was no Robin / Nightwing statue I was adamant we'd see one.

Flash would have been good too.

I thought I remembered you having GL back when I was complaining about the weird Abs...which I still think are weird lol
                Shame you had to let him go would have been a great display with Sinestro.

Neil

Comment

Some slightly less bright photos of ArtFX Flash

and with most of the line up:

Comment

Just love this, if I ever owned a 1:1 scale it would be of a T800

Comment

Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening is finally available for preorder!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Rumour currently that MP28 is Hound

I'm leaning towards much more 3rd party TF stuff these days & have Fans Toys Insecticons (Shrapnel & Bombshell only so far) on order & I'm watching with interest to see how their Hound turns out which was shown in prototype form recently.
                        Yippee. Hound was my first ever TF as a kid so will definitely be buying.

Although I haven't bound anything since Ultra some of the 3rd party stuff is insane. Came close to ordering Apollyon.

Edit: talking of which, just seen the Quakewave reissue. Like the alternative colours.
                        Last edited by Digfox; 15-07-2015, 05:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                          Yippee. Hound was my first ever TF as a kid so will definitely be buying.

Although I haven't bound anything since Ultra some of the 3rd party stuff is insane. Came close to ordering Apollyon.

Edit: talking of which, just seen the Quakewave reissue. Like the alternative colours.
                          Well if you can't wait for the MP28 rumour to be true...then Fans Toys are doing their own Hound called Willy (don't laugh) for about ?55 on TFS-Express & Kapow

I'm still undecided on Apollyon he looks great but just something stopping me from pulling the trigger.

Have you seen X-Transbots Scourge & Cyclonus??
                          They look unreal...hoping it means Galvatron could be on the cards too.

Just about to order the last Insecticon (Kickback) as he's just been put up for Pre-order on Kapow

I still haven't got Magnus...but to be honest I'm not sure I'm missing out.

I am definitely considering getting that Quakwave re-issue though, that was one I've always kicked myself for missing

Neil

Comment

Thats a good looking hound. I'm only going for the masterpieces and even then wouldn't mind becoming more selective.

That QW reissue is superb. I love the T version and the updated hose pipe improves it over the V1. Have thought about getting a reissue and selling the original on but not sure I can be bothered.

Great price at TFs Express though I personality wouldn't hang around.

Comment

First 4 Figures are making Dark Souls statues! At last! They also recently got the Monster Hunter License, they are kicking ass atm can't wait to see what they come up with!

Comment

I ended up passing on their Akira Yuki (VF), but those are two licenses that interest me a lot. Let's see where it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X