Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    They look really good, I especially like the museum joker, did he do you the Beret too?
    Nicholson's Joker was actually a X-mas gift from my wife two year ago...She organised it all with Andy, for him to do the Custom head and supply the Museum scene kit ( beret ,tie) I don't think he does the clothes, but he knew someone who did..that was one of the best presents I ever had from the missus ( sure beats socks and aftershave all day long).

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
      Nicholson's Joker was actually a X-mas gift from my wife two year ago...She organised it all with Andy, for him to do the Custom head and supply the Museum scene kit ( beret ,tie) I don't think he does the clothes, but he knew someone who did..that was one of the best presents I ever had from the missus ( sure beats socks and aftershave all day long).
      Awesome present
      It looks really good & his Custom work looks great, his Transformer repaints are things of beauty

I'm quite lucky in that my missus is an enabler & I regularly get bits like this but not quite at Hot Toys prices, I normally get a statue or Transformer figure from her, really helps to flesh out the collections lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        I'm quite lucky in that my missus is an enabler & I regularly get bits like this but not quite at Hot Toys prices, I normally get a statue or Transformer figure from her, really helps to flesh out the collections lol

Neil
        She sounds like a keeper

Comment

Couple of pieces. Pics of my F4F Exclusive Shadow the Hedgehog, really happy with him, again an awesome light up from F4F ( check out a video ). Looking forward to super Sonic next year now!

Comment

And another Medicom RAH Kamen Rider figure. This time it's Kamen Rider Blade, again super nice use of materials and the way the cards fan out on the sword is really excellent. Kinda hooked on these now, i have 6 now and 2 more on the way, just love them and plan to pick up more and more! Also set up a little permanent picture area now so my background is different now!

Comment

Delivered fresh from CDUK yesterday. Conan Rage of the Undying Premium format!

Super happy with him, super impressive, the face is amazing, paints are spot on, he's huge and super dynamic.

Also props to SS for having the styrofoam inserts to put space between the box and shipper and again props for using the grey styrofoam and for putting handles at the top, it was super easy to pull out and iirc they did the same thing with the Rulk PF, it's a godsend on these larger boxes!

Comment

Yeah I'm a perv.

Do you think anyone will be doing a quality Metal Gear Quiet figure as oppose to that crappy one that's available now.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
                  Yeah I'm a perv.

Do you think anyone will be doing a quality Metal Gear Quiet figure as oppose to that crappy one that's available now.
                  PCS have the MGS licvense and will be doing 1/4 statues from V first so i'd expect Quiet. Don't know about figures, maybe Hot Toys will do one but they did **** all with the license tbh, so PAK is your only one i guess.

Another Medicom Kamen Rider. Project BM Wizard. Wanted this one for ages and ended up paying out for him, was totally worth it though!

Will post a few more up this week!

Comment

I paid in full for Itachi back in May 2014 and at the beginning of the year Tsume started production on him from the start again because they felt the clear resin wasn't up to scratch, it's been a long ass wait but it was totally worth it! As usual amazing Tsume quality, the Susanoo is so clear with an amazing shiney finish to it, it's just huge and awesome!

They just keep pumping out amazing stuff with all the recent Fan Day orders and reveals i just keep giving them my money!

Pics.

Bring on Killer Bee!

Comment

Group shot!

Comment

Today's arrival: Dodonpachi Daiojou Type A ship. Plastic model by Kotobukiya

Comment

Nice to see someone else post briareos

Got my cody a couple of weeks back, just got round to taking pics! He's a great piece really simple but very well done!

My 2 nitpicks are the gloss black around the base, it should have been matte like all the other statues and it would have been nice to have some droid wreckage on the base.

Otherwise yeah, it's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Today's arrival: Dodonpachi Daiojou Type A ship. Plastic model by Kotobukiya

Nice..Can I ask where you got it from.Am in the look out for stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Nice to see someone else post briareos
                              Only because none of us can keep up with you

Tbh though I've had nothing at all lately aside from this Masterpiece...

Might be more in the next couple of weeks though.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                                Nice..Can I ask where you got it from.Am in the look out for stuff like this
                                HobbyLinkJapan. Last weekend they had a sale on the Solvalou from Xevious.

Comment

Working...
                                X