• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model arrived today

Comment

Ramjet Masterpiece unveiled:

Comment

I thought Hound was the next one? No pics of that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          I thought Hound was the next one? No pics of that yet?
          Hound has never been mentioned by Takara
          Tracks is next official release due in around 1st November

After that it is

Road rage (red tracks)
          Iron Hide
          Clampdown (sideswipe recolour)
          Hot Rod
          Shockwave

Nothing on Hound officially but there are 2 3rd parties making one with both due sometime soon

Neil

Comment

I thought I read it on here lol. Maybe it was just a rumour. I'll stick with the Binaltech over a 3rd party one I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              I thought I read it on here lol. Maybe it was just a rumour. I'll stick with the Binaltech over a 3rd party one I think.
              Lol not that I remember, I think the rumour mill is going mad at the moment with what might be next.

Really? I'd reconsider that stance...

Fans Toys Willy (yes really...he's named after the Jeep that Hound was based on)

Maketoys Gundog

I'm going for Fans Toys version as I have more faith in their build quality than Make Toys & he just looks a bit more like the animation model than the Make Toys one does.

Neil

Comment

I'm curious how the KO companies pick their projects. You can get Streak based ones easily except BlueStreak B even though its just a colour difference. You can get Sideswipe ones easily including one colour that was never officially done. You can get Optimus based ones except Nemesis even though that again is just a colour difference. Exhaust has already been KO'd yet they haven't touched the reusable MP11 mould.

There's a few I'd get but it's fairly random how they approach them.

Comment

I can't find a cheap KO Prime on eBay!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    I'm curious how the KO companies pick their projects. You can get Streak based ones easily except BlueStreak B even though its just a colour difference. You can get Sideswipe ones easily including one colour that was never officially done. You can get Optimus based ones except Nemesis even though that again is just a colour difference. Exhaust has already been KO'd yet they haven't touched the reusable MP11 mould.

There's a few I'd get but it's fairly random how they approach them.
                    I can't seem to figure KO companies out in the slightest, they make whatever they feel like.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I can't find a cheap KO Prime on eBay!
                    Aren't KO Primes around the ?90.00 mark? & IIRC they don't come with the trailer?
                    So surely spending ?140 on the official Takara release makes more sense than that...

The Masterpiece series consists of redesigned toys of famous characters in the Transformers: Generation 1 toy line, as well as the live-action film series. The toys are larger, more detailed, more complex to transform, and more poseable than their original versions, but their appearances have been kept as close to the original on-screen characters as possible.

Neil

Comment

I've got two KO Masterpiece 'Bots, both costing under ?20 delivered. I'm thinking around ?40ish for Prime.

I understand proper Takara releases being pricey, but I don't want to go crazy, especially as I'm thinking I want all the guys in Devastation now!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I've got two KO Masterpiece 'Bots, both costing under ?20 delivered. I'm thinking around ?40ish for Prime.

I understand proper Takara releases being pricey, but I don't want to go crazy, especially as I'm thinking I want all the guys in Devastation now!
                        Well just found these which I assume are the KO versions...

?65 not too shabby but you can get the actual proper prime for ?120 shipped & I'd still sooner have that.

Neil

Comment

About a week ago Kapow emailed me an invoice for the remainder for Tracks. Beyond that no other MPs. Easing off them for various reasons.

Some very good 3rd-party offerings atm but I'm staying MP only. Hound would be day one and given he's not the most expensive thing I'm mildy tempted to get Hotrod.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                            About a week ago Kapow emailed me an invoice for the remainder for Tracks. Beyond that no other MPs. Easing off them for various reasons.

Some very good 3rd-party offerings atm but I'm staying MP only. Hound would be day one and given he's not the most expensive thing I'm mildy tempted to get Hotrod.
                            Paid Tracks up this week & just paid for Hot Rod too on Kapow

Hopefully have the money for Shockwave next week as well & then just need to find some more for the 2nd run of Magnus (expect a sale thread somethime next week ) & I should be good for a bit...still not sold on Ironhide...he looks off somehow.

Still waiting though for my invoice from Kapow for Fans Toys Bombshell, seems like they are really late getting him in, other stores have had him for ages already

Neil

Comment

Masterpiece Tracks has left Kapow Toys...all being well will be in my sweaty hands tomorrow or at the latest Friday

Can't wait.

Neil

Comment

Interested to hear feedback on it, it's the only one I have on order now that my KO Sideswipe has arrived but Anime-Export still haven't billed me the shipping yet

Comment

Working...
                                X