No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all take on a different look when the lights are on them, especially certain colours of llight.

Just 2 more left in this totoro series to get hold of, although i'd love to do some of the others they make. They are theraputic to build, as a nice touch enksy the company that makes them has started printing the instructions in both english & japanese which is a nice help.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Sooooo you guys may remember Mega-bog from Mr QC above weellllll one of my preferred UK Transformer sites TFS-Express have just pooped (see what I did there) up for Pre-order

He's £55 + shipping

Hope that helps some of you?

Neil

Comment

Thanks Neil! I might take the plunge(r) if I can put the cash aside. It may be juvenile but I find this hilarious. I also love the design of his face.

Comment

Looks worth it if you're feeling flush

Comment

Your puns are driving round the bend...

Comment

I wasn't playing when i said i wanted that figure lol. That sucker has been preordered & fully paid, praying the paintjob isnt crap lol or maybe it is. While i could have waited to see what the finished figure ends up looking like i also know stuff tends to sell out and then the price goes stupid, i'll take the risk. Pretty pricy figure though only £10 less than my dicast huge Doraemon gattai robot figure.

Thanks for the links Soundwave/QC
              Last edited by importaku; 14-10-2018, 11:58.

Comment

No problem!
                He's on Kapow Toys too now:
                Toywolf’s Gold Dirty Man comes equipped with the tools to vanquish even the most stubborn targets! with his dual Katana’s and golden poop that can be mounted on his new accessory pole, Dirty Man transforms from sweet lavatory to hardened battle robot and back again, with his new golden power up he can now take on even the most fearsome jobbies!!! BEHOLD THE MASTER OF THE PORCELAIN UNDERWOLD!!!!! Stands approx 5 inches tall Ages 15 and up

Comment

I’ve been making some progress with the Wing Gundam Zero Custom... got the body assembled up to here so far this evening. I really need to go get some cheap watch batteries from the pound shop before I go any further with the body assembly to test the chest LED.

As for the God Hand, they’re like a samurai sword for model kits. They're incredibly sharp but they also feel quite delicate, you really dont need to use any pressure at all. They certainly give a lovely clean cut straight from the sprue, very happy.

Comment

Keep posting progress pics as & when, love watching these things get assembled.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      I wasn't playing when i said i wanted that figure lol. That sucker has been preordered & fully paid, praying the paintjob isnt crap lol or maybe it is. While i could have waited to see what the finished figure ends up looking like i also know stuff tends to sell out and then the price goes stupid, i'll take the risk. Pretty pricy figure though only £10 less than my dicast huge Doraemon gattai robot figure.

Thanks for the links Soundwave/QC
                      No worries man happy to help out

Neil

Comment

I mean who could resist that thing, the face looks like one of those Javanese demon masks and it’s a toilet as well.

Transformers....toilets in disguise.
                        Sit on it...and get a big surprise

One thing I did notice on those transformer sites is they are damn expensive, ironically this toilet was the cheapest figure on the front page. All the proper formers stuff had 3 figure price tags. An expensive hobby for sure.
                        Last edited by importaku; 15-10-2018, 11:11.

Comment

Definitely. Very expensive. So far, I have only bought two (Sunstreaker and Sideswipe) and I truly love them but I have had a very hard time taking the plunge on anything else. Even others I REALLY wanted (Soundwave and Prowl) I hovered over the buy button again and again and just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Comment

Is soundwave the one that was a Walkman and the tiny cassette turned into a transformer as well? Remember my friend that had one of those I loved how you got an extra one as the tape. Never had any as a kid as they were way out my mums price range. I do remember having a watch that turned into a robot though but I don’t think it was official but as a kid I found it pretty cool.

Comment

That's right. Soundwave was the one with the tapes. I always wanted that one as a kid and the masterpiece version looks so good. It's boxy obviously but it looks exactly how I imagined the toy to be, rather than how it actually is!

Comment

I enjoy it when ordinary objects get transformed, last one that tempted me was that mega drive but in the end I relented. Just a shame that it was mainly vehicles that they based them on. Would have loved boring items like a kitchen blender transformed into some kickass robot with the cutting blade as the weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X