No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's real! Finally after what seems like a year, Mega Drive Megatron has arrived!!

Comment

That looks great and the packaging is awesome.

Comment

I'm so tempted by that Megatron. Must. Resist.

Comment

I'm in two minds about opening it as I've spent too much and need to get back some funds What to do........

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            I'm in two minds about opening it as I've spent too much and need to get back some funds What to do........
            Getting one later will be impossible or extremely pricey.

Comment

Yeah, That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Spotted them on Amazon, sorely tempted to get hold of one. Would look even nicer if i enhanced the panel lines as i have never liked that unlined look it's like looking at a gunpla kit built with no detailing.

Also spotted these while on Amazon, hehe

Comment

Heads up TF fans, my Bumblebee is now starting to ship

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Hoping mine does the same soon too.

Although not sure I'll be using Nippon Yassan again...had this email the other day about my Magnus pre-order

Originally posted by Nippon Yassan
                    You have received a new message regarding your order 121929

This product will be soon in stock (Transformers Masterpiece MP22 Ultra Magnus)

You can pay your order by clicking -pay my order- in your account.

If we dont receive your payment BEFORE 10 DECEMBER 2014 08:00 AM Japan Time, your order will be cancel.

Please understand that all your pre-order can be cancelled and your account closed if you dont pay this pre-order.
                    Not sure I appreciate being told that you'll close my account if I don't pay up.

Neil

Comment

I wouldn't use nippon yassan for figures especially after i read about them selling fakes.

Starts at post #8641

they still tried to deny it was fake even after a goodsmile rep confirmed it was.
                      Last edited by importaku; 27-11-2014, 22:23.

Comment

Stick with AmiAmi.

Comment

Reach for the sky & unzip your fly as creepy Woody has finally arrived YAY, let the corruption commence.

Comment

I like that they put the creepy face a standard, knowing that noone would use the other one.

Comment

nah he had the other face on, but i went in and added the creepy face as it's the best one

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Received an email today from Kapow letting me know Bumblebee is on route. Yay.

Had nothing about my Ultra Magnus pre-order though from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X