Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy, I've just had lunch here, lovely food as always and is 50 yards from the office.

Comment

Love turkish food. And Iranian too.

Amberley was sensational. Food was perfection. Ruinart champagne was a treat. And double JD for ?5.50? (beats a coffee any day).

Comment

The hilarious level of rage and **** slinging that is a regular feature of the Retro subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          The hilarious level of rage and **** slinging that is a regular feature of the Retro subforum.
          This wakka. I actually laughed out loud (I actually did) and nobody makes me smile my own laughs (or something). Some real 'characters' in there.

Comment

Which thread is this? I can't be arsed with trawling through drivel.

Comment

Most of them seem to contain at least some deep seated resentment regarding the relative benefits of different RGB mods, or something. The highlights today though have been in the Saturn 20th Anniversary thread and the 'what have you bought recently' thread.

Top stuff guys it's kept me creasing at work today

Comment

Looks like i missed some as i never went in the saturn thread, time to see what i missed.

[EDIT] Well that was anticlimatic, like a storm in a thimble lol. The japjac effect made me
                Last edited by importaku; 02-12-2014, 16:32.

Comment

Working at McDonalds.

Comment

I always like reading JAPJACs posts...
                    I assumed he was a troll account.
                    But then I thought that about Sketz once upon a time

Saying he had the twelfth megadrive in the country made me chuckle more than it should have

Comment

He can't have had the 12th. I had the 12th. He must have had the 13th.

Comment

I'm suprised you didn't have to buy a new server Charles to accomodate his ego.

Comment

What a King Farty! Very amusing though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            What a King Farty!
                            Huh..?

Comment

A bit random but, RedBull and Ricky Forbes followed me on Twitter. I know why RedBull followed me, but Tornado Hunter????
                              Last edited by charlesr; 03-12-2014, 08:49.

Comment

Guessing from your non-gaming interests you tweet a lot of stuff about fitness/active lifestyle/mountain biking extreme sporty stuff. You probably fit his/his social media people's profile for users to strategically follow. Either that or a number of your followers follow him.

Comment

Working...
                                X