Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe, as a tornado hunter, he's drawn to natural disasters that blow a load of hot air, Chaz?

Comment

All very good points. Apart from QC obviously.

Comment

Winning jackpot on crazy japanese slot machine. Warning - not safe for work language. I'd probably be the same though.

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

Saw this on reddit, recently isn't gambling illegal in japan and the coins fake. was reading that they get round the anti gambling laws by having separate places that will buy the coins from you for a set price sneaky.
          Last edited by Lebowski; 04-12-2014, 14:03.

Comment

They're all "tokens" that you can exchange for gifts. At least that was the norm. Did they change the laws again? Pachinko palours should be the first to go.

Comment

Essentially it works like the Game Corner in Pok?mon. Lol.

Comment

Why do you think so many games aimed at kids have gambling in them? Pre-conditioning for adult life. Hell, game corners in department stores and supermarkets have cut down pachinko machines in them!

Comment

Don't know kryss, but currently here in the UK the gambling machines in betting shops are being labelled as crack cocaine, and there are loads of stories of how they drive people to crime etc.

Manchester City Council is among the local authorities putting its weight behind the campaign to restrict the addictive roulette and poker-style machines

On a cheerier subject, Christmas Shopper Simulator is free for PC here, download and "play"

Comment

Crack cocaine. Love one sided media.

Comment

When I saw the stories of gambling machines being just like crack cocaine, I couldn't resist, I just had to try one. It's going to take the doctors ages to dislodge the sodding thing from my nose.

Comment

Very immature. Not safe for serious people or places that frown on twerking:
                        [HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

My anaconda don't want none unless you got beans hun.

Comment

This is amazing it just keeps on going and going getting more and more twisted and weird by the end, the best fake sitcom intro i have ever seen, almost wish it was a real show

Comment

We had that posted a page or two back...But by someone else.

Comment

Watching the sonic boom review on gametrailers there was something in game that made me laugh

Amy: look ramps
                                sonic : we can use them as ramps

Comment

Working...
                                X