Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, is always a bit of weird (but good) feeling when you go past old houses you've lived in etc.

QC, you could have sent him one of these $100 Android PS4/One looking knock-offs instead.

Right now, on China’s version of Kickstarter, you can back a games console called the OUYE. If you ever wanted a console that looked like a PS4 but had a controller like the Xbox One’s, it’s for you!

Comment

I'd love to go inside the houses but obviously that's just too weird!

Comment

The random, absurd stuff one finds when periodically browsing on Digital Spy:

"Ronnie Corbett - my partner was in a Mayfair butcher a couple of Christmases ago and he got the last piece of beef fillet - we were making Beef Wellington - and he heard this voice, "you can't have that" My partner who in, his spare time, is a rugby prop turned round, looked down and it was Ronnie C who said that he wanted it - my partner said "sorry I was here first." RC in classic celebutard style uttered the immortal "don't you know who I am?" My partner " I really don't care who you are" and laughed."

Comment

Smile today, the phrase "Card Clash". I hear it every morning and evening at the train station, isn't something exciting game related but a warning people to keep their Oyster and Contactless cards separate so you're not charged twice.

Comment

UK based company with the name Funky Pumpers ( www.funkypumpers.com )
            What would you imaging they do?

On line diabetes accessory company

Comment

Got a job offer today, more money, better hours and not working for tosspots. YES PLEASE!

Comment

Yes, [MENTION=4877]k0pp0[/MENTION], YES!

Comment

Needed something to brighten up a miserable holiday in Dorset!

Comment

Nice one k0pp0

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                      Got a job offer today, more money, better hours and not working for tosspots. YES PLEASE!
                      Congratulations!

Comment

After several years of being faffed around at work doing incredibly random weekly covering shifts and not getting my rota mere days before I know what I'm doing the following week, I *finally* get the shift I've been after for eons! And I thought I was going into the manager's room for a b0ll0cking because I was late three times last week!!!

Be nice not to have to do seven night shifts on the trot, one day off, the back in on 6am-2pms lol...or no more bloody 10-in-a-rowers!!!!

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            Be nice not to have to do seven night shifts on the trot, one day off, the back in on 6am-2pms lol...or no more bloody 10-in-a-rowers!!!!
                            Ouch! What is it you do?

Comment

Male prostitute to the stars

Comment

"to the stars" is such a broad term isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X