X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep lolling at them

Comment

Can't decide between a new folding knife or a hatchet.
      It's not an irk as it's a Christmas/New Year gift for myself.

Comment

My NYE celebrations...decided to do it early so we went out and had a nice meal, plenty of wine and a good laugh...now heading home to doze off on the sofa!

2014 the year I officially became old

Comment

I've finished my NYE too.

Took the missus to London for her Xmas / Birthday present - Jersey Boys musical at The Piccadilly Theatre and it was brilliant!!

Didn't know what to expect and was more than a little worried that I'd hate it but it was fantastic!

She loved it too. She doesn't like a lot of musicals but for some reason she adores this one.

I think I done played a blinder personally. Massive brownie points!

Happy New Year to all!!

Comment

I don't want my last post of the year to be in the irks thread, so thanks for a whimsical 2014, my digital chums!

Have a great 2015!

Comment

Most of NYE I've spent napping on the sofa and watching random movies on Netflix. I'll be working over midnight again, and hopefully my first act of 2015 won't be to plunge a toilet like it was in 2014...

Comment

Hiliarious! Happy 2015 all.

Comment

Fifth time lucky for the fairer sex. Can't think why women drivers get such a bad reputation...

Comment

Just finished boxing up and taking about 2000 CD albums and DVD's to the local children's charity shop, the lady who works there was acting like she'd just been given a winning lottery ticket she was so happy. That's my karma off to a good start in 2015.

Comment

Sounds like a win sitation for both parties!

Comment

Well done Colin, we spent ?35 in a local Hospice charity shop today on a collection of kids books and stuff.

Comment

Snow!

Comment

I was just talking to my nephew earlier, he's 21 in a couple of months and I said as his present I would take him to the US later in the year for the first time as his present. Today we've decided on Canada instead though, so I'll finally get to experience these great temperatures!

Comment

It's quite warm this winter, only -19 today here in Calgary.

Comment

Working...
                              X