Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's how had I came across some of my exes dirty secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Whereas the taller, larger people so often leave their profiles wide open.
      Haha! Best thing today.

Comment

Looking for somewhere to rent and somewhere to buy and keep coming across really odd pictures that estate agents have taken.

Jungle

Racist wolf lover.

Comment

There's a site for that stuff. Can't remember where though. Maybe a tumblr one. It's great.

Comment

That'll be Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos...

Comment

That's the one

Comment

Seems last week was the straw that broke the guardians back. The tower is suing.
                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zachschen.

Did make me chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That'll be Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos...

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com
                  The lawnmower one was a little scary.

Comment

Yes, yes it was.

Comment

Ballsy or just plain stupid?

Comment

There were always stories of bags of cash being left on trains in Japan. If nobody claims it within a certain time, it becomes yours...

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                          What, going to lost property to reclaim your bag that reeks of weed?

Not the brightest.

Comment

Talking about cars with my Mum, she's said that I'm "not like my brother" and suggests that I get a slightly better first car than we initially planned due to the fact that I'm not just moving on to the next item when it comes to ownership, unlike my siblings. Kind of nice for her to recognise that quality in me really.

Comment

Ah, bless. She probably feels sorry for you, always seeing you hobbled over some gaming console with a soldering iron

Comment

She noticed how I've been using the same phone for the last 4 years too, when my brother and sister get a new one each year. lol

But you're right, and she always describes my CRTs as being "out of the ark".

Comment

Working...
                                X