Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make good ads. I hate ads. But they make good ones. They get a pass.

Comment

Yeah they do. Rarely watch any at all these days as I watch 90% of my tv recorded if on Sky or Netflix.

Comment

Facebook friend: "If you don't like the new John Lewis advert, you officially have no heart."
        Me: "or you suffer from Spheniscidaeaphobia"

This reminds me. Did anyone see the Jimmy Kimmel challenge to say to your kids you ate all their Halloween candy?
        My word, there are some kids in serious need of reprimand in this video!

In other news, I've bought a Christmas jumper!
        You put an animated app on your phone and put it in a pouch.

Comment

My daughter makes me smile. A hero day at school for children in need.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

When my dear darling daughter thinks she can fit inside a storage box

Comment

Next week. I declare it the Video Game Singularity, as afterwards nothing will be the same.
                Smash Bros
                GTAV next gen
                Pokemon
                Last BF4 DLC
                What a week! I've decide to wait on the PS4 GTAV but get the PS3 version for $20 the next time it drops so I can start the game, but then get all the PS4 extra unlocks that brings. Then I can lend it to a friend for him to do the same before I trade it in.
                I'll get GTAV PS4 digitally when it gets to $40.
                In the meantime I'll be busy playing everything else.*

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                I simply CANNOT watch this without blubbing like a small child, so sweet.

And if any of you tell anyone I said that we're going to have a problem.
                Brought a tear to my eye also.

*Or in reality very little but studying more.

Comment

I forgot about BF4 DLC!

Comment

IT'S THE FINAL (STAND) COUNTDOWN!!

Comment

My puppies favourite cuddly toys being named 'Badger' and 'Skinny Pete'.

Now everyone, you do name your pet's toys right?

Comment

We have a cat toy called Dead B1rd

Comment

Actually...I don't name the fodder that is cat toys...Destined for destruction at the paws of the cute devils.

Comment

I've had a lovely day out the National Trust Museum of Childhood in Sudbury and I'm just about to take my lovely wife out to the theatre for date night.

I popped on here to quickly look if there are any new posts, only to find people saying lots of lovely things about me!
                            Seriously, you don't know how flattering it is to hear such nice words.

Thank you very much.

I was chuckling the other the day about the idea of some forum awards as there are so many ace people on here that warm my cockles in lots of different ways.

Big love, team. Big love.

Comment

The theatre?! We'll, la-de-dah Mr Fancypants. Eastenders isn't good enough for you any more, QC?

Comment

Had to reset my PS2 to get back to the main menu on DMC3: SE.

Comment

Working...
                                X