This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
    Depends where you live...free delivery stuff quite often arrives the next day in Birmingham. We must have a local depot though as you can get things inside an hour if you are a prime member.

I gave the trial a bash just to save ?3 delivery on a phone case...have cancelled Netflix so was considering staying after the trial and using their film service. Then I browsed the selection and cancelled the trial 3 weeks early
    I'm the other way around!

I was using LoveFilm which became Amazon Prime Video and I thought I was saving lots of money just having that.
    Did some maths and, although Prime is one financial hit, it was about 67p cheaper per month just to have the video!

Shame you didn't like the film service, seems like there's loads of great stuff on there. There's more than I've got time to watch but there's plenty on there for my son to watch too. Shaun the Sheep and Paddington were great!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I'm the other way around!

I was using LoveFilm which became Amazon Prime Video and I thought I was saving lots of money just having that.
      Did some maths and, although Prime is one financial hit, it was about 67p cheaper per month just to have the video!

Shame you didn't like the film service, seems like there's loads of great stuff on there. There's more than I've got time to watch but there's plenty on there for my son to watch too. Shaun the Sheep and Paddington were great!
      One of the problems I've noticed with Netflix (not sure if Amazon has the same issue) is that it the speed with which they rotate new content in-and-out is lacking. The first year I had the service, I always felt as though I'd never watch everything; now I can struggle to find something to watch.

Comment

Last few orders I've made have been next day. Waiting to see if transformers devastation turns up tomorrow

Comment

Dirty cinemas that give you nasty flu

Or if it was just the....uncivilised beast I was sat next to, then her.

Comment

Puffy jacket woman?

Comment

No, she was just annoying and old

This one was at The Martian....had major... largesse and was extremely...uncouth. Coughing without convering her mouth, laughing and spraying popcorn about, wiping hands on chav leggings

Yeah it probably was her, damned beast
              Last edited by usman; 08-10-2015, 11:44.

Comment

This is really no way to talk about your wife.

Comment

Leave your mum out of this!

Comment

I used Amazon yesterday. Standard delivery and it arrived today.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
                      No, she was just annoying and old

This one was at The Martian....had major... largesse and was extremely...uncouth. Coughing without convering her mouth, laughing and spraying popcorn about, wiping hands on chav leggings

Yeah it probably was her, damned beast
                      #Cowtown

I'm getting sick of people not being able to close their mouths when they eat. I have duct tape...

Comment

My computer is dying. 5 and a half years old. That's probably not bad, eh?

Comment

That's a decent innings, without upgrades. I'm stuck on a six year-old Samsung laptop at the moment, can't wait to get something beefier.

Comment

Six years on mine now, still flawless, I thought I was being lucky but you guys just made it seem standard.

Comment

I have had my PC for over 10 years....only changed every part of it 3 times

Comment

Mine hasn't had a part touched, which half makes me think I should be looking at trying to fix it rather than replace it but it's like a really old dog now. Sometimes it is in great form, other times it just doesn't want to get up. The fan sounds like three XBox 360s all the time too which can't be a good sign. Even moments after starting up the fans get going so it is either heating up something rotten or the fans are broken (likely the former). The underneath is warped for some weird reason which now that I'm writing this probably isn't weird at all because it was probably the heat. And every now and again it likes to just cut out completely.

Today, it went on slowdown mode. Was still working technically but it was like opening a huge Photoshop file back in the Windows 95 days. You'd go make a cup of tea. So I lost about 45 minutes of my work time trying to encourage it to wake up a bit, hence today's irk.

I'd miss it if I replaced it.

Comment

Working...
                                X