Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same with those micro sd cards...could not believe it when i saw how small it was they feel so fragile and i can imagine if you drop one on the ground could be hard to find depending on where dropped

Comment

Shrinking components is inevitable though. Smartphones have shrunk a great deal and everything in them - Micro SD cards and nano sims with them. Imagine a regular SD card in a phone....would take an unacceptable amount of space.

Comment

If you actually cut open a modern SD card, the innards are the size of a micro SD card, but with contacts down the side.

Comment

My ex had ordered tickets for years and years concert week after next as a present for our anniversary. I can't get it out of my head, really wanted to go and now just sleepless and stressing out. Feel to buy tickets for myself and just go alone but then I'll probably be miserable.

Can't believe something so stupid is effecting my mood.

Comment

You guys broke up pretty recently, it's not that surprising. Maybe treat yourself to something else instead?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              Irk today is technology bought a new phone and thought oh would pop my old sim in it...turns out i needed a nano sim and was thinking when the hell did this come out. And was there really any point to create a new sim and port to save a millimeter.

Actually with tech i sometimes think they putting the cart before the horse first creating stuff that really does not have any point or before the infrastructure is there
              It's 3mm shorter each way which is quite a lot and it came out over three years ago so you've had plenty of time

When you're working at the scale of a phone motherboard every millimetre counts. I can understand it for the iPhone. Less so the iPad but Apple would want them to use the same thing.

Comment

I've recently encountered a person who I can only describe as an arrogant, over-bearing, nitpicking, humourless tosser. His behaviour is demeaning and confrontational, and his tastes are the antithesis of mine, which is fine, but his manner is highly objectionable to the point where civil conversation feels like a chore. Not good.

Anither irk - my kitchen tap. I don't know wtf is wrong with it, but a while ago the cold tap ceased producing cold water. I got it fixed along with a dozen other small jobs over the summer, and for a while, I was like a kid in a sweet shop. Cold water! Amazing! I didn't have to traipse to the bathroom to get a glass of cold water. Now the bloody thing has seized up again though. For no discernible reason. So I'm once again having to wash dishes in water hotter the lava, which is an absolute sodding nightmare.
                Last edited by prinnysquad; 18-10-2015, 11:57.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  I'm once again having to wash dishes in water hotter the lava
                  Can you not turn the water temp down on the old boilski?.

Comment

Probably! It's just the fact that I've no access to cold water that is doing my head in. It's made me realise how often, without thinking about it or appreciating its ease, I use the cold tap.

Comment

I've recently encountered a person who I can only describe as an arrogant, over-bearing, nitpicking, humourless tosser. His behaviour is demeaning and confrontational, and his tastes are the antithesis of mine, which is fine, but his manner is highly objectionable to the point where civil conversation feels like a chore. Not good.
                      Come on then, which Bordersdown user did you meet up with?

Comment

I have a forehead headache.My forehead is sore from the inside and the pain doesn't go away with rest or anything. It's so odd.

Comment

Get a humidifier or breathe deeply in a hot shower.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Come on then, which Bordersdown user did you meet up with?
                          Just because I made him dress up and dance for me...

Comment

You're right, I should have the humidifier on already, what with the heat on and dry winter coming soon. Hopefully that'll help.

Comment

I know this feeling. You already know the persons response before you've asked any question as they're so predictable in their negativity and awkward bants.

Not people I'd surround myself with.

Comment

Star Wars 7 posters. FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X