Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So headache is not in my forehead. It's emanating from severe pain behind my eyebrows. Pressing on my eyebrows pain is so bad I double up and eyes automatically tear up. Never had pain around my head this severe. Argh. Guess it's off to the bloody doctor, I'm a tad worried now.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
      So headache is not in my forehead. It's emanating from severe pain behind my eyebrows. Pressing on my eyebrows pain is so bad I double up and eyes automatically tear up. Never had pain around my head this severe. Argh. Guess it's off to the bloody doctor, I'm a tad worried now.
      Do go to the doctor.

But, it's probably just a sinus infection - I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

If you bend over and get a headache instantly, then please follow Asura's advice. Meds will have you good in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          If you bend over and get a headache instantly, then please follow Asura's advice. Meds will have you good in a few days.
          Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing minor. Just so hard to study like this. I don't really have a runny nose or anything though but IIRC you needn't always have one.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Do go to the doctor.

But, it's probably just a sinus infection - I'm sure you'll be fine.
          I'm sure it is, too...just have a family history of glaucoma and my vision's been a bit fuzzy here and there, so just going to be sure, gonna go tomorrow.

Comment

Don't bother with a Doctor, just Google it.

What can go wrong?
            [hide][/hide]

Comment

Look at this icon:

When I look at it straight on, the C in Cisco is touching the left edge.

However, if I turn my head to the right and look left at the icon, it looks like this:

Conversely, if I turn left and look right at it, it looks like this:

This phenomenon has been annoying me for a few years, now. It only happens with my glasses but it happens even though I've changed my lenses since then(with a new eye test). I wonder if it's related to my mild astigmatism.

Playing Mario is hilarious. His dungarees come out of the screen. So do Sonic's feet.

The TED logo is awesome until the speaker walks in front of it and messes the effect up.

Comment

Asked for a desktop PC at work. They insisted on giving me a laptop and must have paid twice as much in order to get the spec that I needed. Laptop is permanently closed with a separate keyboard and mouse attached and 2 monitors and cannot even be used as a laptop since it is now basically a kind of tray that I keep my coffee, sandwiches and crisps on and assorted post it notes.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
                  Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing minor. Just so hard to study like this. I don't really have a runny nose or anything though but IIRC you needn't always have one.
                  I had an infection in my nose that was almost the same as a sinus infection, it smelt like I needed to blow my nose constantly but didn't.
                  I had pneumonia halfway through winter semester, that was not conducive to being able to study. Although I pulled 97% on a linear algebra (3) test with a huge fever and almost no study, so who knows.

Comment

Douche bags who string you along for 6 months telling you that they're going to sell something to you (make you miss out on other copies which come up for sale) and then ignore you after they've changed their minds.

Comment

This story i read many years ago ( what reminded me was the voice actor strike situation)

A company (could not remember the name) was looking to cut costs and was looking to reduce hours and pay and some voluntary redundancies they said otherwise would have to go abroad. The unions were having none of it so they were arranging strike action and then work slow down and there were negotiations but the union would not concede at all. And the eventual outcome was the company shut up shop let everyone go and moved to another country.

Many things irked me there the union not willing to concede but having been made redundant last year what did irk me was the company i worked for made record profits this year....
                      Last edited by eastyy; 22-10-2015, 09:47.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                        Many things irked me there the union not willing to concede but having been made redundant last year what did irk me was the company i worked for made record profits this year....
                        I maintain that it should be illegal for a profit-making company to have mass redundancies, unless they can demonstrate a quarter-on-quarter trend, over a period of several years, that their profits are shrinking and will eventually lead to loss. They should have to do this at a tribunal organised by the local government for their region.

Comment

3D irk update:

If I move my head side to side and stare at the icon the black square slides behind it. Freaky!

Comment

Had a similar situation when I first noticed that the icons on my iPhone home screen move. I thought my eyes were just screwing up to begin with.

Comment

Funny you mention that. First time I noticed something was wrong was when I looked at the icon for Wonton 51. The girl's hair is in different planes when I look at it. This was before Apple introduced parallax.

Comment

Take a chill pill, Bill.

It's probably just a combination of your lenses being thicker on the outer edges (distorting the text) and The McCollough Effect.

Or early onset of insanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X