This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Zaki.

Yeah I won't stitch myself up that's for sure. Tbh payrise or not I want to leave, it's not the money it's the principle. I've had enough now, 15 years with little progress. I've hung on out of convenience, now I don't need to.

Comment

The TV Show Pointless. What a absolute load of utter tripe.

Comment

Pointless Celebrities... the irony...

Comment

I honestly have no idea why people waste their time watching television.

Comment

I only hanged in with my job cos i just knew deep down they would make us redundant....and i was right

Comment

Do you think that guy would really want press coverage though? I can imagine in an unfortunate situation such as his you might not want the attention.

Comment

Probably not but more agreeing with the stop making stupid people famous
                Last edited by eastyy; 06-11-2015, 23:31.

Comment

Being constantly unhappy.

Finding the motivation to change the above proving difficult irks me too.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Speedy. Is this something you've always lived with or just a recent occurrence?

More generally, it would explain some of your more 'direct' responses I've read of late.

Comment

Yeah... I guess that's come across in my posting huh?

Certainly isn't a more recent occurance, just flared up a bit recently.

Comment

You need to figure out what you want in life, what will make you happy. Then go for it.

You're a nice, smart lad. Wasting away at your job right now. Unless you plan to kick on in the company.

Comment

A job with some satisfaction at the end of the day possibly then...

But yeah, going nowhere fast in this line of work.

Comment

Job satisfaction? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Comment

Not completely. I enjoy a fair bit of what I do at work, keeps my brain ticking over, and they must like it, cos they keep giving me more money as a reward...
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

[MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]: what kind of job do you want to do?

I usually hate silly motivational things people post on FB but this caught my eye:

Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.

I like it. Computers are my hobby so my job covers the first one, and I'm learning piano so that's the third. Nothing for the second one, naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X