Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone On These Boards Recall a User That Went by '12-51-00'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    It's quite beautiful and few are as eloquent on any message board.
    Originally posted by Astropolis
    He's an asshole and so are his friends.

This thread is brilliant. So brilliant in fact it's caused me to post on this forum for the first time in forever...

And no, before prinny starts the rumour, I'm not 12-51-00 and neither is my wife

Comment

Spatial! My erstwhile game supplier, risen from the darkness and free of the shackles of silence. Blessings upon Astropolis for bringing a member of the old guard into the light.

Comment

I love it that the aim is to prevent a fire. A big one.

And the fact the missing film is probably the biggest missing silent film. No, no. Forget that. It's all about saving puppies and chubby faced kids. Or something.

Comment

Actually, while we're on the subject, I can't find my copy of Hot Fuzz on DVD. Also I had animated X-Men special on VHS even before the 90s TV show where Wolverine had an Australian accent. It was really good - had Nightcrawler in it and everything. Anyway, I loaned it to someone in college and they never gave it back. Once this movie is found, can we look for mine?

Comment

You can borrow my region 1 hybrid dvd/hd-dvd if you like, I'd never seen a flipper like it before and haven't since.
            I imagine they're with the rest of the HD-DVDs in a landfill in New Mexico waiting for the passage of 30 years and a kickstarter campaign.

Comment

Strangest thread in a long time is Astropolis serious??? His opening post comes across like he/she is an internet scammer or debt collector? Good luck with your search lost films are always an interesting subject.

Comment

Every Nigerian scammer uses the word expedite.

Case closed.

Comment

Is Feger involved in all this?!!!

Comment

Rocball!! I'd almost forgotten about that. Feger, where are you?

Comment

It's a long time ago and before ntscuk he used to post on rvgc, I think his name is Jon surname begins with D or maybe G. Sorry, not enough to go one. It might come back to me later.

Comment

Jon Surname? Sounds fake to me...

Comment

Jon Doe
                          I had a quick read of the linked forum. So obvious it's a wind up. He won't say the name of the film but as soon as someone puts a speculative guess up he starts singing like a canary. Add to the fact the time is of the essence prose king waited a year on here. Long con/wind up.

Comment

Call me crazy, but this has put me in the mood for watching 8mm. I'm gonna go download it now.

Comment

a blue one?

Comment

Is it Keyser S?ze?

Comment

Working...
                                X