• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby World Cup

Wowzers!!!

japan just beat South Africa in the rugby

That was pretty special. Especially the manner of the victory

Comment

I was watching it from start to end, honestly, anyone coming into this thread who didn't see it, you've missed one of the greatest rugby WC matches of all time...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Holy hell, mad congrats Japan!

Comment

I've been working nights the last couple of weekends so had to record the games. I watched the Japan vs South Africa match and even though I knew the result it was still thrilling to watch. Been a good tournament so far. Particularly looking forward to South Africa vs Scotland and Australia vs England.

Comment

Great try by Scotland! Hope I'm not the only one enjoying today's rugby.

Comment

Humiliating ****e.

Comment

Well I for one loved the game last night, made up a bit for the Ashes...great game, last time we played that well was at Lang Park 2011 vs NZ -which I was lucky enough to be at.

Hard luck to England though, this pool really lived up to the pool of death tag. Cannot wait for the game v Wales next week.

Comment

Yeah, Wales vs Aussie should be a cracker. Looking forward to Ireland vs France too.
                  Last edited by Paulos G; 07-10-2015, 15:20. Reason: France, not Italy. FFS!

Comment

I think the Wales v Australia game may just fizzle. Both sides are through and it looks like it's really just to decide who plays South Africa or Scotland.

With the injuries mounting I doubt Wales will put too much into this match just to top the group. They're well versed in playing both teams in the next round and whilst you'd see South Africa as the bigger threat either game will be tough.

Still being Welsh and Australian I really don't mind what the outcome is... The bigger game is the day after... Ireland v France.

Comment

I think its a massive deal. Avoid South Africa AND All Blacks by beating Australia? They'll go all-out.

Comment

I'll be cheering Wales on in the pub, that's for sure. But then I support two teams: New Zealand and anyone who plays Australia!

Fantastic comeback by Romania against Canda yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          I think its a massive deal. Avoid South Africa AND All Blacks by beating Australia? They'll go all-out.
                          Perhaps but it'll go on injuries. They'll have done their homework on all teams and you can't avoid the all blacks forever. Personally I'd be happy with facing them earlier because you never know how battle worn the Welsh team will be if they make it further.

For me either result is fine but thankfully Hooper is out and the Welsh team is fully fit for a change so anything could happen.

Comment

Well that was a heartbreaker.

Comment

Having watched sport for a number of years have to say the sporting gods never seems to smile on Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                              X