• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...d-police-house

I reckon I’d be like that on my bass after a bottle of wild t
    Ahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
      I saw Charlie Chuck a few years ago and it wasn't much different tbh.
      You're right, he's channelling the Chuckster, woof bark

Comment

Elon having a toke He was going on about flying or something too... must have been good ****
        Last edited by _SD_; 07-09-2018, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

Elon having a toke He was going on about flying or something too... must have been good ****
          Twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            Twat.
            Yep. I've also come to the conclusion Elon Musk is a twat. "Boo hoo, I work too hard". **** off you mental prick.

Comment

Yep. I've also come to the conclusion Elon Musk is a twat. "Boo hoo, I work too hard". **** off you mental prick.
              Now's he's accusing one of the Thai cave rescue divers of being a child molestor (no evidence of course). Bitter that they didn't use his submarine, which wouldn't have fit in the first place - f*****g idiot!

Comment

I've been following that story since July. Interesting if the allegations turn out to be fake, that Vern guy will be raking it in...though he kinda started it by dissing Elon's mini-sub. Handbags at dawn turn into lawsuits at dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  You're right, he's channelling the Chuckster, woof bark
                  Donkey!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    I've been following that story since July. Interesting if the allegations turn out to be fake, that Vern guy will be raking it in...though he kinda started it by dissing Elon's mini-sub. Handbags at dawn turn into lawsuits at dawn.
                    Well he's reiterated it now and gone further, outright calling the bloke a sex offender who interferes with kids. Obviously he's got the lawyers and the money if he gets sued, but it just makes me wonder why he'd go to such lengths to denigrate the fella purely because he got snubbed? Seems a bit odd to me.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Donkey!
                      Not Uncle Peter, but we regularly ask:
                      "Got any booze for t'baby?"

Comment

"Yer can't give a baby booze!"

Comment

it just makes me wonder why he'd go to such lengths to denigrate the fella purely because he got snubbed? Seems a bit odd to me.
                          Guessing it's because Musk is a knob and he's rich and so feels he can do whatever he wants. And he's mostly right, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                            Twat.
                            He's also got a stupid, cartoon name. Like Goose Gladwell in the Simpsons, who also aptly says "never trust a weirdo". Tru dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Guessing it's because Musk is a knob and he's rich and so feels he can do whatever he wants. And he's mostly right, unfortunately.
                              Depressingly, that's probably the case. Like that rich knobhead that bought the rights to an AIDS drug and hiked the price by 5000% or whatever it was. And then bought a load of unreleased Wu Tang stuff just to hoard it or something. Textbook twattery.

Comment

Well he's reiterated it now and gone further, outright calling the bloke a sex offender who interferes with kids. Obviously he's got the lawyers and the money if he gets sued, but it just makes me wonder why he'd go to such lengths to denigrate the fella purely because he got snubbed? Seems a bit odd to me.
                                Yeah, it was a bit nasty, wasn't it, the guy's a millionaire, he could've just let it slide or been a bit more dignified in his engagements on Twitter.

I just found it odd nothing seemed to have been done about it the last coupla months...

I gotta say that middle-aged Brit blokes going to Thailand on their own *does* ring certain alarm bells........knaarmean...yeeeeeh bwooyyyy...

Comment

Working...
                                X