Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighten up, Zen!

I can tell you're well-read, educated, considerate of nature and other people, but where's the comedy in that?!

Besides, you started it by dissing my ace cheese joke!
    You big, stoner!

Comment

I know, man, I was kidding. I shoulda used a smilie but feel I use 'em too much already. A smilie addict no less!

Comment

Seriously, don't be afraid to use emojis!

I think a lot of internet arguments would be avoided if people knew that somebody was only joking.

Comment

Funny video.

Comment

My 8086k Processor arrived today yay

Comment

Finally got our frames for our Street Fighter Vs SNK poster and Kung Fury Poster we have been carrying around for years in tubes. Hung them up and they look spiffing! Will post photos later

Comment

The commercial with the kids singing bohemian rhapsody makes me smile, though as a commercial it's useless as I never remember what it's for!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  My 8086k Processor arrived today yay
                  With the 9700K coming so soon? I know it won't be a big difference but even so.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    With the 9700K coming so soon? I know it won't be a big difference but even so.
                    I Won it in a competition....biggest prize i have ever won, only drawback is need to get motherboard and ram

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      I Won it in a competition....biggest prize i have ever won, only drawback is need to get motherboard and ram
                      You too huh? I've seen a bunch of people winning those, should have entered some myself. And yeah, I'm not so confident that I'd want to be splashing out so much on DDR4 right now. Motherboards aren't as bad.

Could always sell it to net an easy £300+.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        You too huh? I've seen a bunch of people winning those, should have entered some myself. And yeah, I'm not so confident that I'd want to be splashing out so much on DDR4 right now. Motherboards aren't as bad.

Could always sell it to net an easy £300+.
                        Yeah really tempted to sell it but i know it would give my PC a massive upgrade for less then £250 was pricing up motherboards which i could get for around £90 same sort of price for ram and then a heatsink and fan for £30-40...if i was to sell it then it would be a long time before i could upgrade.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] I need a workup of the latest MCU crossover movie:

MARVEL She Wrote starring Angela Lansbury

Comment

We were taking clothes out of the new washing machine(after it’d sent us messages saying it was finished) and I was folding one of my wife’s tank tops.

Wife: “What do you call a wife beater if a woman’s wearing it?”
                            Me: “A victim vest”
                            Wife: “...that was good. And so quick.”

Comment

Sometimes i think of one liners and puns and i have to share the highlight of my day

Comment

Was browsing ebay this morning and saw a copy of Hokuto ga Gatoku for £40 or best offer. I saw it was my best mate from school selling it so I jokingly offered him a fiver. Next thing I know, he's ended the auction and is posting it to me for free tomorrow.

Tempted to buy his other stuff as well for a Japanese collection I'll never play!

Comment

Working...
                                X