Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    Wife: “...that was good. And so quick.”
    Generally don't get those two sentences together.

Comment

His Street name is "The Minute Man".

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        @QualityChimp I need a workup of the latest MCU crossover movie:

MARVEL She Wrote starring Angela Lansbury
        I'm not some kind of performing seal!
        Plus, some manners would be nice.

Comment

We were watching My Neighbour Totoro just now and my wife basically cries throughout the whole thing. But there was a shot of the dad wearing a vest and she said “Victim vest...” and had a giggle. Then back to the crying again.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

You are quite right. Thank you QC for entertaining my rude request.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Seal? Pffft! Dance Monkey! Dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                Seal? Pffft! Dance Monkey! Dance!

Comment

The new measurements app updated to ios12 yesterday. Basically witchcraft, sure will come in handy in the future and I didn’t have to buy an iPhone X for it.

Comment

Did a training day with work yesterday. Morning consisted of CPR training (always good to do but the people who were running it were so odd their weirdness nearly took over the training) which included those resuss dolls we all hate. After that we had some staff doing presentations which they all cringed at but did a good job.

After lunch we had to do some team icebreaker thing telling 3 things about ourselves one which was a lie. This had been the annoyance of everyone all week but it ended up being quite fun.

When we saw weird tables and boxes set up in the next room we all were dreading some weird team building shenanigans. And they were, and it was really REALLY fun! EVERYONE was dreading it but I thought it looked like fun (I was commenting on how the hall we ere in was like a brownie/ scout group hall and the tasks sounded similar to what you would get to get a badge). We all got stuck in and had an amazing time.

I highly recommend it for a team building day, the company/ game is called Enigma Challenge.
                    Our team was 3rd but all 4 teams were very close in scores.

After that our brains were mashed but we had a short pub quiz. Arguments were had with some accepted answers but still fun in the end. Loads of booze about by then but most of us drove so couldn't drink which was a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Go steamies!
                      It is powered by "clean coal"?

Comment

Was a-wanderin' around yesterday, you know how it is, clicking my heels, hummin' a tune, enjoyin' the warm breeze, looked down and what did I see? Why, this:

Have your eyes ever fallen on such majesty. No. They most certainly have not. That right there is none other than the Fly Agaric. The most famous magic mushroom of them all. The quintessential psychedelic shroom. You know the cliched, so-beloved-of-Hollywood-movies scenario of eating mushrooms and falling into a hazy, dream-like coma set upon by visions, well that ain't true for the majority of shrooms. Most shrooms make you super alert. But it is true for the Fly Agaric.

Comment

Is that Donald Trumps penis?

Comment

Pass the mind bleach, matron!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Is that Donald Trumps penis?
                              Probably, if ingested...

Comment

Working...
                              X