No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not entirely sure why, but I just had a flashback to a Ryan Giggs mug I owned as a young child.

Horrifying.

Comment

The mighty Arsenal with their 7 wins on the trot

Comment

Popped the PS2 phat on to play retro arcade comps, ended up playing OutRun C2C, really can't comprehend how slick and great and amazing this game is, put an XB controller in my hand and I'd have to squint to tell the difference.

An amazing, awesome achievement!!! Wowed me when I first played it in 2007 (during an affair), still wows now.

Awwwww.

Comment

Prog scan as well, didn't know it had that. It's a nice night my Bordersdown bouncing babies.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Not entirely sure why, but I just had a flashback to a Ryan Giggs mug I owned as a young child.

Horrifying.
            It's the lovechild of Paul Rudd and Jimmy Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              A bit harsh. I thought you told it very well, Teddy. I'm proud of you.
              I could have done with a smile emoji on my post lol.

Comment

Original 1977 star wars in 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That was painfully unfunny QC.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    That was painfully unfunny QC.
                    Painfully realistic?

Comment

Bought one of the boys a new mountain bike yesterday. Kept it a secret and drove there without giving anything away. Once we got inside the shop and he realised what was happening he couldn't believe it. The look on his face was worth every penny

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        Got a super rare and special PCB on the way! Eeeek! So excited!

Comment

Laziest Sunday morning ever.

Just had Nancy napping on me for 2 hours. Couldn't move. Had cups of.tea made for me. Bliss.

Comment

Could start this in the irk thread about how badly I’ve been sleeping lately, but reached the hotel last night and ended up in bed and out cold before nine. Think I’ve had more sleep last night than I’ve been having every three or four days recently. If I wasn’t at the old man stage I am and had to get up for a pish three times in the night I might’ve got nine hours!

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]: ah glad it's not just me who seems to pee every 2 hours or so (but only at night!?). I thought it might be be my BP meds but it's probably an enlarged prostrate... mine must be the size of a frickin' basketball!

Comment

It’s age mate, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X