Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernese mountain dogs.

Met a couple of these whilst walking my own dogs yesterday. Gorgeous breed. And massive. I thought my golden retrievers at 40 kilos each were big dogs but these were 60 kilos. 60 kilos! That's what I weigh. Imagine wrestling one of those. Be brilliant. I love wrestling dogs.

Comment

Dogs can't operate MRI scanners...

...but CAT scan.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        They’re langoustines [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]

Has anyone seen that advert, I think it’s for 4G or something, that’s meant to be loads of thumbs but it looks like a bunch of dicks half the time? I find it hilarious someone thought that was a good idea, awful advert!
        Thought exactly the same thing when I saw that add.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Dogs can't operate MRI scanners...

...but CAT scan.
          Temp ban request.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
            Bernese mountain dogs.

Met a couple of these whilst walking my own dogs yesterday. Gorgeous breed. And massive. I thought my golden retrievers at 40 kilos each were big dogs but these were 60 kilos. 60 kilos! That's what I weigh. Imagine wrestling one of those. Be brilliant. I love wrestling dogs.
            I used to have a North American timber wolf in my teens. He weight 82kg at his peak, all solid muscle.

Comment

Got an MVS and Metal Slug coming in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                I used to have a North American timber wolf in my teens. He weight 82kg at his peak, all solid muscle.
                Wow! That's 22kg heavier than Zen Monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  You had a wolf? Nice. Did it have yellow eyes? Got any photos?

Speaking of yellow, the colours this autumn are gorgeous. Best I've ever seen in the UK. I guess it's down to the crazy summer we had.

Comment

Got employee of (last) month at work. Whoop!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      Got employee of (last) month at work. Whoop!
                      I thought you screamed at all the kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                        You had a wolf? Nice. Did it have yellow eyes? Got any photos?

Speaking of yellow, the colours this autumn are gorgeous. Best I've ever seen in the UK. I guess it's down to the crazy summer we had.
                        My mum currently has the photo album of him. Soon as she scans the dam things I’ll post some pics, I’ve onky been on her to do it for 2 years 😡

Grey eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I thought you screamed at all the kids?
                          Lol I actually had the kid in with her mum who said I did that in this week! This is the one who accused me of yelling at her kid when I asked her kid to be careful as the little darling tried to grab the sharp burs which she decided were fair play to open the box of and help herself to in 5 seconds flat. She's been in twice since then including this week, I just assess if its worth saying anything and try and keep everything as far away from the kids as possible until needed. I also have to make an effort to say something rather than hi and bye as I got complained about for not saying anything once (mum was talking AT the dentist whilst examining their kid and whilst the kid wouldn't stop yelling at her mum to shut up, whilst I tried to hear what the dentist was trying to get me to type down!!!)

I've been moved pillar to post with last minute cover needed down the road to the other practice which was their main reasoning to reward me. I felt I have done a bit more than just that but never mind, I'll still take it.

Wednesday was horrible with all the weirdos which now on Friday I can laugh about.

Comment

Easy to tell my wife is at work when Saturday morning breakfast is two Stornoway black pudding and sausage rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Easy to tell my wife is at work when Saturday morning breakfast is two Stornoway black pudding and sausage rolls.
                              That sounds amazing.

Comment

The most talked about event of the year is coming to the East Midlands!  Have you ever wanted to race against your favourite characters while collecting stars to win amazing prizes? Go Karting with a twist will be headed to a secret location near you for a unique experience that brings your childhood to life on the track!  Get ready for the rally of a lifetime! Please note we have very limited capacity for this event and tickets will sell out fast! ​Tickets include: - Costume hire (Various characters) - 30 minutes of racing (2 x 15 min slots) - Prizes to be won - the winner of the East Midlands series will get to fight it out against other city winners for the chance to win a holiday to Vegas! All races are 16+ unless specified - we have two early sessions Saturday and Sunday for Under 15's.  Please note all under 18's must be supervised by an adult. For more information and FAQ's please visit our website - please note this is not a street race. Want to know what to expect?  See our video on our website: https://www.mushroomrally.com/ Please note the venue is near Nottingham the secret venue is for Midland cities - Birmingham, Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham . The time on your ticket represents your race slot times

"The most talked about event of the year is coming to the East Midlands! Have you ever wanted to race against your favourite characters while collecting stars to win amazing prizes? Go Karting with a twist will be headed to a secret location near you for a unique experience that brings your childhood to life on the track! Get ready for the rally of a lifetime!

Please note we have very limited capacity for this event and tickets will sell out fast!

​Tickets include:

- Costume hire (Various characters)

- 30 minutes of racing (2 x 15 min slots)

- Prizes to be won - the winner of the East Midlands series will get to fight it out against other city winners for the chance to win a holiday to Vegas!

All races are 16+ unless specified - we have two early sessions Saturday and Sunday for Under 15's. Please note all under 18's must be supervised by an adult.

For more information and FAQ's please visit our website - please note this is not a street race.

Want to know what to expect? See our video on our website:

Please note the venue is near Nottingham the secret venue is for Midland cities - Birmingham, Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham .

The time on your ticket represents your race slot times"

Comment

Working...
                                X