No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC News reports on sharpest photos yet of Pluto's surface. I wonder if Girl took the photos?

Comment

The day they launched the mission the tech became outdated.
      It's hard not to feel bad for facts like that.

Comment

Went into Walmart to get a $60 7' prelit Christmas tree. Walked out with a 4' one, enough tinsel to drown it, a new sweater, shampoo, some wetwipes and a marshmallow Santa for the wait for the train. $56 including tax = the first time I've ever spent less than planned on a trip to Walmart.

Comment

The Christmas tree in your avatar is now "actual size"

Comment

Pics later!

Comment

candle lit dinner for my wife ....will take some time

Comment

I just bought a PC keyboard 3 years my senior...

Comment

What's the significance of the wet wipes, though?

Comment

To wipe the computer keyboards and mice at school. And the tables, workspaces...you get the idea.

Oh and as promised:

Not bad for $32.

(and the HDR on my Nexus 4 made it look even better)

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]

I thought it was to clean up after messy sex! Lol

Great tree BTW!

Comment

I realised how much I liked the green/gold last year and decided I would go with it from then on. And I didn't already have a tree so that was a bonus.

Thinking I might get the father-in-law a onesie for christmas...

Comment

Placed an order on Amazon around 10am this morning, they were offering me a next day delivery with Prime trial, but I chose standard delivery as there's plenty of time before xmas. I got home from work and it was delivered 40 minutes later. Who needs Prime?!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                            Who needs Prime?!
                            To be fair, the other Autobots run around like headless chickens without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                              Placed an order on Amazon around 10am this morning, they were offering me a next day delivery with Prime trial, but I chose standard delivery as there's plenty of time before xmas. I got home from work and it was delivered 40 minutes later. Who needs Prime?!
                              If you have prime in Japan the deliver it the day before you order it.

Comment

Finished packing for my London trip tomorrow. Packed light so my suitcase is 19kg and my hand luggage is 5kg but I feel like I'm forgetting something really obvious. I'm gonna look like such a git at security with my two iPads and two iPhones!

Four week holiday - the longest I've ever taken and it's while working in Japan. That's a definite smile

Comment

Working...
                                X