Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bonus points for goat usage.

And I have post again! I was afraid Christmas was going to be cancelled.

Comment

As of this afternoon, my wife and I are going to be looking after my friend's cat for three weeks. Given that I spent last Christmas Eve being snuggled on like this, I'm very happy!

Comment

Sounds like you're in for a right snuggly Christmas!

Comment

My girlfriend crochet my dog a scarf and bow tie. Which was awesome in itself, but he also loves prancing around it it. Proper little hipster he is, I had no idea she'd done it until he trotted into my room to show it off

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Sounds like you're in for a right snuggly Christmas!
              She's currently hiding behind the sofa and occasionally ventures out to seek another hiding place. I'm ill at the moment, so it's going to take all of my willpower to not call in sick to work tomorrow so I spend the day being snuggled on instead!

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              My girlfriend crochet my dog a scarf and bow tie. Which was awesome in itself, but he also loves prancing around it it. Proper little hipster he is, I had no idea she'd done it until he trotted into my room to show it off
              This sounds hilarious- do you have photos?

Comment

Took delivery of my Model M today. Lush.

Comment

Found out my parents are no longer using that old people car insurance company so I'm insured on my mum's Mazda.

It was nice driving again and I'm really glad I grabbed my UK license before leaving for the airport just in case. I'm also glad my brilliant document filing system(JD Sports bag) meant the license and counterpart were found within a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                    This sounds hilarious- do you have photos?
                    Yep come on let's see some pics.

Comment

Watching the launch

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                        Yep come on let's see some pics.
                        Will take some in the next few days.

Comment

Music Magpie offering ?12 each for my US 360 copies of Ghostbusters and DMC4(UK version costs ?2 at cex). Good to see they still pay higher prices for import stuff. I should've brought some tat back from Japan to flog to them.

Is Ghostbusters rare or something?

Comment

Put on some Kygo at work last night and got talking to a colleague about how we hope he has a concert here next year. Turns out tickets went on sale yesterday at 10 for a concert in April. Unfortunately all standing tickets were gone by the time I found out a little while ago but got two stall tickets

Just wondering if I should now present her a ticket as I'm her secret santa or just get her something different. Seems strange to give a single ticket and be like "your boyfriend can stay home! You'll go with me!"

Comment

Oh man, browsing old Argos catalogues is IMMENSE!

rgos is a UK company that was formed in 1973. It is unique in the UK due to its ‘order and wait’ in-store shopping format, but for many UK residents it was its 6 monthly catalogue that really got us excited. In the run up to Christmas I would get the latest Argos catalogue...

Comment

If I don't get Zoids this year, Christmas is ruined.

Comment

Working...
                                X