No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers guys, she seems pretty happy to be stuck with me and all her family and friends love that it's happened.

Comment

Guess it's a bit late to warn you aboot Canadians eh?

Comment

It is, especially after the money I dropped in Birks yesterday buying an engagement ring.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure that side of the country isn't bat**** crazy.
          *more stereotypes about white F-150s and baseball caps*

Comment

Congratulations you ol' smoothie you!!..

Comment

My wife finally giving in and buying me gaming goodies for my birthday, she even surprised me with an Amiibo, although I think my son had a hand in choosing Ganondorf

Comment

My mum telling me I should go and see the Hateful Eight 70mm showing despite her wanting to see more of me before I fly back to Japan this Sunday. She's a darling.

In her words: "you might not get this chance in Japan"

Comment

Not having to appear as a witness for the prosecution this week. A small lotto win to follow up would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Not having to appear as a witness for the prosecution this week. A small lotto win to follow up would be nice.
                    Damn. Incident at work?

Comment

Unexpected overpaid tax on completing my return. Winner.

Comment

Staff christmas party. Didn't win any prizes but didn't pay for any drinks either.

Comment

It's snowing in Tokyo!

And, because I work on the outskirts, the snow is thick and largely untouched. Planning on having some fun at lunch time thanks to the awesome wellington boots I got from Amazon.

Comment

That's a relief, our winter camp is coming up in just under a fortnight and all indicators were pointing to zero snow this year. If snow can lie in Tokyo then chances are looking better.

Comment

But we'll miss out on more awesome stories about that crazy American guy who throws children into the water!

Comment

He was fired at the end of last school year. I still have a good backlog of stories, but no new ones will be generated. The attempted drowning was a summer camp story. At the winter camp he thought he was on holiday, we barely even saw him.

This year he has been replaced by an entirely different type of American douche, who still makes my life difficult but in different ways. It's almost worse, cos this guy doesn't generate as much unintentional comedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X