No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I randomly noticed my signature from all those years ago and I'm reminiscing about the good old days.

Haha, I did the GBA Afterburner in my back garden to minimise dust but maybe that was the worst place(pollen)? Anyway, I did well enough I guess.

Comment

O2's Priority app offers up a 'meal deal' at a variety of places for ?1 on a Monday. There's a Boots by where I work which is one such place, but the signal's atrocious inside the shop, and even part of the shopping centre that hosts it, and they've recently decided that they absolutely must see a validated code before applying the discount. Because of this, you will now regularly see a crowd of people on a Monday hovering outside the shop, resetting their phones, holding them up in the air, slowly edging further out of the building in an attempt to get a valid code, before then hurriedly bolting back into the shop, juggling a phone alongside the sandwich, crisps and drink that they want.

It's a pain in the ass, but hilarious all at the same time.

Comment

I asked the waifu if she'd seen the sake KitKat, she replied that she'd already got one put away for me

Comment

Nice

I haven't seen any, although I haven't actually gone out looking for them yet. I'll have a gander, too.

My smile: A London mate is organising a pancake making party tonight at one of those rental kitchen places. Of course it will involve the lovely thin pancakes, not those hot cakes(which are still delicious).

Comment

Comment

Bought the sake Kit Kat.

You're in for a treat, kryss

Comment

I finally broke the 130,000 points barrier for last level/boss of NiGHTS. I'm in the top 15 ranking for PS3,

Last edited by usman; 14-02-2016, 01:20.

Comment

The real victory was managing to do it so far away from your telly.

Comment

I don't understand that living-room set-up at all.

Comment

You guys

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                        I don't understand that living-room set-up at all.
                        Technically it's called the 'family room' as the living room is elsewhere attached to dining room, but anyway, I never have either. The inbuilt shelving or whatever its called is on either side of the fireplace along with the TV space where you see it, making it only practical to view the TV from the second sofa you don't see that faces that wall that I'm sat on about 10, 11 feet away.

We could use the mantle I suppose but the house was built in 1997 in the crt era so noone thought to put outlets up there. NTm it's too high up really.

It's an odd design and very stupid one for where a TV should be set up but surprisingly I've seen the same in many homes in this area built in the noughties

That said I've been meaning really.to.find a freestanding TV mount I can just stick in the center and have the TV centered and just vaulted over the fireplace, but the prices seem unreasonably high, perhaps because those things are typically wheeled and meant for office use

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        The real victory was managing to do it so far away from your telly.
                        LOL nice one/touch
                        Last edited by usman; 15-02-2016, 00:11.

Comment

I walked into GAME and bought 2 games that I've never played on Xbox One...preowned.

Finally games are launching faster than I can buy and play them

Comment

Romesh Ranganathan. He seems to be everywhere on tv theses days, but I really like this guy. He seems to have the same grumpy outlook as I do and never fails to get a good chuckle out of me.

Comment

He's a funny guy! Grumpy is the only way to go!

Comment

He's a brown Jack Dee.

Which sounds like a euphemism for poo.

I love his rap battle:

Also I'd recommend this lovely interview/chat:

Comment

Working...
                                X