Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Romesh Ranganathan. He seems to be everywhere on tv theses days, but I really like this guy. He seems to have the same grumpy outlook as I do and never fails to get a good chuckle out of me.
    If you haven't seen it already, I recommend his BBC three documentary/comedy Asian Provocateur, his comments and expressions are gold.
    Romesh Ranganathan embarks on a ramshackle odyssey to discover his roots in Sri Lanka.

Comment

Yeah, he was on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown the other week and was great.
      My wife and I both commented on how funny he is.
      Jack Dee's a little aggressive in his approach, Romesh is more world-weary, like Marvin the Paranoid Android!

Neither team actually wanted him, so he just sat at the end not allowed to answer.
      "Well, at least I tick the "ethnic diversity" booking".

Comment

Romesh was the support act for Kevin Bridges at the hydro

Just as funny if not funnier than Kevin, if he ever does a big tour I'm going to see him

Comment

The fact that people just kick off non-stop in the Retro folder

Comment

Shia LaBeouf is at it again. This time he is stuck in a lift for our viewing pleasure. http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/upd...m-oxford-lift/

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Shia LaBeouf is at it again. This time he is stuck in a lift for our viewing pleasure. http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/upd...m-oxford-lift/
              that is wrong on so many levels

Comment

Only if people push the buttons to make it move. They could make a stand and use the stairs instead.

Comment

Another open invitation for a nutter (or concerned citizen) to go and kill him. Is he a thrill junkie?

Comment

I'm going to be an uncle

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I first became an uncle 49 years ago.

Just became a great uncle for the second time a few months ago - in all probability I could be a great great uncle by now.

Comment

But instead they all think you're rubbish

Comment

Haha that didn't half make me chuckle!

Comment

Last September, there was a fox out the back of my house with a bad leg. Some of you might remember I was worried about it (a post here with a pic: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...=1#post2229013) but, ultimately, there was nothing I could do for it. I was convinced it would die due to not being able to jump fences and would get trapped among the back gardens.

Today, that same fox was out sunbathing in my back garden. Still has the limp but is getting around just fine and looks healthy. Happy ending.

Comment

Fox News!

Just wanted to remind you lot that it's Mother's Day a week on Sunday, 6th March.

Don't forget to get a present for your own mothers and for your wife/partner if you have kids.

One year I forgot and I don't want you to suffer as I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X