Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a web chat about a projector.

QualityChimp: I'm looking at the blah projector it'll replace our existing projector on a roof mount about 10' away from a 7' screen

will it fit?

Tommy: I see hold on a bit for me please

QualityChimp: OK

*waits about five minutes*

Tommy: 10 inches is way to small as a distance from projector to the screen. Could you please double check?

QualityChimp: 10' not 10". That's feet, not inches.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Just had a web chat about a projector.

QualityChimp: I'm looking at the blah projector it'll replace our existing projector on a roof mount about 10' away from a 7' screen

will it fit?

Tommy: I see hold on a bit for me please

QualityChimp: OK

*waits about five minutes*

Tommy: 10 inches is way to small as a distance from projector to the screen. Could you please double check?

QualityChimp: 10' not 10". That's feet, not inches.

Ahahahahahahaha! Probably saw your username and thought "I have no time for this monkey business"!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
        Ahahahahahahaha! Probably saw your username and thought "I have no time for this monkey business"!
        The names have been changed to protect the innocent:

Comment

Comment

Just woke up hungover, mate's birthday do last night, glasses intact, no bruises, no spew and the lingering memory of singing Enjoy The Silence like an absolute boss, backslaps aplenty.

It only took me 28 years lol.

Comment

Was doing some random browsing and saw some jewellery in the window with little skulls on them

Tried to point them out to the bloke but my brain did not think of the word "skull", so instead called them "angry naked evil faces."

It just rolled off my tongue and made me laugh after I realised I didn't say what I had meant.
              Last edited by Blobcat; 05-02-2018, 16:40.

Comment

Sticking it to the online man by checking product details/reviews on Amazon but then buying them in-store at Bic Camera. Their prices aren't far off Amazon anyway and the staff are usually really helpful.

I've been buying a bunch of things for my company and enjoying the Bic points(10% back). Tonight I'm buying a work projector and will bag fifty quids worth of points as a result. Been considering a PS4 recently so this will help!

Comment

I keep winning stuff on ebay, which is starting to cost me money!

Nice things on their way!

Comment

Comment

There's a restaurant in Harajuku we visit for birthdays and anniversaries. Decent French food and nice antique furniture. Also, you ring a bell to signal the wait staff which is just precious.

But this year I booked a weekend trip to Okinawa for my wife's birthday later this month. While checking out restaurants near the hotel, I found an Italian one with the same name. So although we'll be breaking tradition this year, we kind of won't be

Comment

This joke has had me chuckling for the last few days.

Horse is in the pub having a few when spots a donkey in the corner so he nips over to have a natter, donkey asks "what did you do for a living" horse says " I ran on the flat in the summer and over the jumps in the winter", Donkey says "I worked with the kids on blackpool beach" , then he asks "did you win anything" horse says "yeah on the flat I won the Oaks, St. Leger and the Derby and over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup”, they arrange to meet at the donkey's house a week later, donkey thinks, "I need to impress this guy he's done everything" , so he buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above the fireplace, the horse arrives and says "lovely place you have here and who's that in the picture on the wall", donkey replies " thats me when I played for Juventus!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            There's a restaurant in Harajuku we visit for birthdays and anniversaries. Decent French food and nice antique furniture. Also, you ring a bell to signal the wait staff which is just precious.
                            Menu in English as well, I gather from the website? Sounds like a good diversion from the Baird pub in Harajuku.

Comment

I've never seen an English menu there but they might have them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X