No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] Urushihara did Plastic Little which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] Urushihara did Plastic Little which is great.
      Funnily enough I just read that he did the same time I posted. I watched it years ago at uni at a friends house.
      We have a copy on dvd somewhere but unfortunately we don't have a multi region player so our copy (with the jiggle counter) remains unwatched.

Comment

Ah, the jiggle counter.

#Memories

Comment

I'd suggest using a PC to play it but I figure most people don't have optical drives in their PC/laptop these days.

That much is evident by the lack of decent blu-ray playback software on Windows even.

Comment

Our USB dvd drive might work...

My parents are moving house soon and I brought a couple of boxes I quickly grabbed at my fleeting visit to theirs recently where I found my Link picture. Just now found a load of Region 1 dvds from my Newtype magazines I spent a sizable chunk of my student loan on at the time. Found a few of my favorite series' thanks to these guys years ago when I unlocked my dvd player to play multi region (god knows where that player went.)

Comment

How life works. Get on bus to work and find a 20p piece on the floor as I'm getting off.

Get same bus back from work...fare is £2.30 and I only have £2.50, a £2 piece and a 50p.

Driver has no change so I tell him to forget about the 20p.

"You win some, you lose some".

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                @Blobcat Urushihara did Plastic Little which is great.
                I just had to go and check to see if I still have the Plastic Little manga... it’s sat there next to vol. 1 of Legend of Lemnear...

I haven’t watched the anime in years, I had it on subtitled VHS, but I remember really liking it, hence the manga purchase. In fact, I vaguely remember the last time I watched it was about the last time I saw Dragon Half... and that is totally nut **** bonkers. And after a very long delay the first volume of the Dragon Half manga arrived this week too which is awesome.

Comment

My wife this morning: "Your arse is so nice, I wanna 3D print it"

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  My son has been learning Davinci Resolve.
                  He's WICKED. Your acting is terrible, though. It's so wooden, I'm worried you left splinters in the cushion

Also, I'm really glad to see results like that because I've been looking for an iMovie-style Windows alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                    And after a very long delay the first volume of the Dragon Half manga arrived this week too which is awesome.
                    HOLD UP, they are publishing it again?!?!? *Looks on Amazon*

Holy sugarsnap peas it is! I LOVE that anime, seriously, I got it 2nd hand on vhs in my teens and only recently got the dvd and atempted to watch some in english (so used to the subs yet alot of Excel saga's dubbers are part of it which is great). I read some of the manga online well over 10 years ago.

How does it hold up, is it a new series or old? Seriously you have made my morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Daughter's boyfriend has ADHD. Told him kids didn't have that in my day, they just had AD...

I thought it much funnier than they did!
                      Took me a while to get it, but good job there Brad!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        My wife this morning: "Your arse is so nice, I wanna 3D print it"

He's WICKED. Your acting is terrible, though. It's so wooden, I'm worried you left splinters in the cushion

Also, I'm really glad to see results like that because I've been looking for an iMovie-style Windows alternative.
                        Vega Pro HumbleBundle is back again btw.

Comment

This guy is cracking me up with his straight faced humour channel.

Comment

Lol this is hilarious https://youtu.be/-__brxVhwqE

Comment

He's probably most famous for his musical chicken covers.... 2 million subs

Comment

I learned something last night but swore not to say. You'll find out today, though

Comment

Working...
                                X