No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s my first wedding anniversary today, my wife is next to me asleep as we have a weekend away in a stunning Scottish country house hotel. Sometimes, even though I’m known for being a bit of a grump, I just realise I’m simply one of the luckiest men in the world for the life I have. Jesus, you can tell I’m not sober yet.
    Last edited by Colin; 29-04-2018, 07:36.

Comment

I’m going to sit on my PS4 and play Monster Hunter World all dam day

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        It’s my first wedding anniversary today, my wife is next to me asleep as we have a weekend away in a stunning Scottish country house hotel. Sometimes, even though I’m known for being a bit of a grump, I just realise I’m simply one of the luckiest men in the world for the life I have. Jesus, you can tell I’m not sober yet.
        Quoted because it made me happy May you have many more happy years ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          These things are cars for your feet.

Nice!

Comment

That's next month's pair sorted then!

Comment

CeX had a 251 GameCube memory card in the window wrongly assessed as a 59 card. Snatched that up

Comment

Did you walk out cackling like a fiend? Even if you didn't out loud I hope you did inside your mind.

Comment

Reminds me of the time I got an official transparent red PS2 memory card, wrongly labelled as 3rd party. 25p! What a day!

The sad thing is I do actually feel a sense of satisfaction every time I see that memory card.

I didn't even need it.

Comment

Oh I know, I already have 2 of the larger cards. Though i do have 40 odd GC games...

Pretty much replicashooter, I'm sad like that.

Comment

CEX are a bunch of twats like that so its nice to see one of our own get one over on them, however small or large - we welcome all!

Comment

Ah I have to say I love CeX. They have such a bad rep, in many cases deserved, but where else could you get a PS1 memory card or a copy of Streets of Rage 2 the very same day?

Comment

THIS guy screaming to the world about famous people who have artificial hair. When he has the syntheticest lookin hair possible:

Humans tickle me. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            CeX had a 251 GameCube memory card in the window wrongly assessed as a 59 card. Snatched that up
                            Reminds me of the time I found a blue debug PS1 in GAME, marked at the same price as a regular PS1..! 20 quid later, I'm walking out the shop heh...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Reminds me of the time I found a blue debug PS1 in GAME, marked at the same price as a regular PS1..! 20 quid later, I'm walking out the shop heh...
                              I bet you trotted home like new born springbok with that

Comment

Hiring meeting week after next.

Comment

Working...
                                X