Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Files finally coming on Blu Ray.

Relive the orignal X-Files series with all nine seasons, plus 23 hours of bonus materials on this upcoming Blu-ray set, arriving December 8.

If only Paramount and Warner would sort out Deep Space Nine and Buffy...

Comment

One of my friends posted this gem on my FB page, gave me a mighty chortle. Toilet humour is the best humour.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
        Ito-En Koi Aji tea bottle for $5.28
        Ito-en is great, my favourite. Like the darker stronger version too.

Pity they don't seem to have the poems on the 525ml bottles - although I can't read Japanese I used to like looking at the ages of those who wrote them.

Comment

Ign had a negative for a film review as "More reasoning behind entering the film"..did they get a magic ticket from last action hero?

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
            Ito-en is great, my favourite. Like the darker stronger version too.

Pity they don't seem to have the poems on the 525ml bottles - although I can't read Japanese I used to like looking at the ages of those who wrote them.
            I like their tea but not the company, in north america at least.

when sapooro and asahi tried to introduce their (IMO better, too) green teas ito-en undercut them on price and they disappeared

then ito-en jacked their 2L bottles to $7.60 or so and nearly never go on sale (who buys these at this price??????? it's just tea and they're 120-300 Y in Japan!)

and then, Ito-En starts importing its tea from Taiwan, not Japan - and still charges the huge premium.

Still I'm glad they offer their 525ml bottles at mainstream retailers here, those aren't too bad at $2.50 or so. I really like the dark strong version, too. Chugging the 2L bottle now actually!

Comment

My mum going to this Seafood Restaurant Called Rocky bottoms and then posting this on facebook

Rocky Bottoms gets the thumbs up from us

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Way to go, Vertical Tank!
                People are going to think that's rhyming slang if I'm not careful.

Comment

Sealed new computer stuff being delivered. Nice feeling.

Comment

Nice enough to have a vertical tank over?

Yeah, I like this new slang.

Comment

The ammunition of a vertical tank results in a lot of splash damage.

Comment

Also, vision can be severely compromised if you look down the nozzle during discharge.

Comment

Just sold my Samsung Saturn for $500.

I am really sad to see it go, though. Can't believe when I posted here about buying it was 2007 - already 8 years ago.

Bye bye, Sam Sat.

Comment

Siliconera using one of my video thumbnails for one article about a Vocaloid-themed Super Mario Maker level.

Comment

Never give in!

Comment

Just gave my Super Famicom an overhaul.

Came without rubber pads on the bottom, so I pinched some from a SNES I have.

Desoldered the RF module.

Cut the composite video trace on pin 9 of the AV port and connected pin 3 to it, thus it is now using c-sync for sync.

Installed a new 7805 and added a 220uF 6.3V cap to filter the 5V power it produces, which tones down the vertical line a little.

All good, equipped for another 25 years of use or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X