• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Desoldered the RF module.

Cut the composite video trace on pin 9 of the AV port and connected pin 3 to it, thus it is now using c-sync for sync.

Installed a new 7805 and added a 220uF 6.3V cap to filter the 5V power it produces, which tones down the vertical line a little.
      I don't really know what you just said, but I'm constantly impressed with how much you know your way around these things!

Comment

I could strip down and mod a Saturn in about 10 minutes at this point...

Comment

It makes me think of Nick Frost stripping down his gun in Spaced.

Comment

“Uncharted 4 is the first PS4 entry in a series that has traditionally pushed boundaries,” read a recent preview by the website VG247. “Why does it feel so familiar?” Well... as it turns out, they were playing Uncharted 2.

Lol
            Last edited by eastyy; 14-10-2015, 20:59.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              I could strip down and mod a Saturn in about 10 minutes at this point...
              How long would it take you to do with clothes on?

Comment

Call it 9 minutes and 30 seconds.

Comment

And eyes closed?

Comment

Doc and Marty travel to actual 2015

Comment

Hayley McQueen and her magnificent cleavage on Sky Sports News today.

Comment

There was a dark haired lass on there yesterday who was very pretty too.

Comment

Meeting Speedy. Really was lovely to meet up with him. Hope we do another Bordersown meet next year.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Meeting Speedy. Really was lovely to meet up with him. Hope we do another Bordersown meet next year.
                            I'm up for it! Maybe I'll be able to visit IMW Duxford while I'm there.

Comment

We're having a sophisticated film night so we bought the expensive ready made curries. 500Y per pack. Mine is a premium Bon Curry. Hilariously, the rice is the supermarket's budget brand. Just need a sophisticated film to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                Hayley McQueen and her magnificent cleavage on Sky Sports News today.

Comment

Working...
                                X