Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Haven’t been on for a while.

See another meltdown from Captain Real, whose one-man crusade is to spread the gospel of being genuine. Only achieveable by swearing like some arsehole gangsta, look down on anyone who isn’t a yob, and state that y’as all bitches for not being some Poundstrecher own-brand revolutionary.

See a thread about sucking balls. That must be what Che Guevara types do when they run out of bitches.

Mirth.
    QFT.

Arsehole is right. The hilarious thing about watching his meltdown on here was that he once actually accused me of having mental issues, so you can pretty much add a complete lack of self-awareness to his many traits!

The guy is, was and has always been a complete and utterly cretinous bellend throughout his time on here. If the moderators had been doing their job on here properly he would've been shown the door immediately after his infamous thread with an OP littered with obnoxious racist slurs, so here's hoping that the mods have come to their senses at long last and hit him with a properly permanent ban.

Comment

Wait, Captain Real isn’t me? I am woe.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I have spent many decades mentally preparing for the zombie apocalypse but I have come to realise a hard truth: it can’t happen. There is a good reason almost all zombie stories jump forward before they start - because they have to bypass the big flaw: that we’d have it contained pretty quickly. Rabies spreads easier and we have that one sorted for the most part. Zombie stories rely on millions of zombies just popping up out of nowhere but that just can’t happen. Going by how it works in almost any zombie movie, it just can’t happen.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
        And there was me thinking it couldn't happen as there have been no records of corpses reanimating.

Comment

There were no records of a LOT of stuff happening until they happened.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
            Chamon!
            Beat (it) me to it.

Comment

Not particularly hilarious - I wouldn't like it to happen to me - but I couldn't help smirk at the bizarreness of it as I was just reading that Iain Lee apparently fell down a well three months ago and now he can't do his radio show because he's been attacked by an owl. There's just something deeply Alan Partridge about his tale of woe.
              Last edited by endo; 26-06-2018, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                QFT.

Arsehole is right. The hilarious thing about watching his meltdown on here was that he once actually accused me of having mental issues, so you can pretty much add a complete lack of self-awareness to his many traits!

The guy is, was and has always been a complete and utterly cretinous bellend throughout his time on here. If the moderators had been doing their job on here properly he would've been shown the door immediately after his infamous thread with an OP littered with obnoxious racist slurs, so here's hoping that the mods have come to their senses at long last and hit him with a properly permanent ban.
                OK, let's get this out of the way, shall we?

Replicashooter is permanently banned.

I'll try and keep this succinct, but that post you mentioned got him a permanent ban.

In a twist of fate, the forum was reset when backups failed and we rewound back to before he was banned.

He messaged and asked politely if he could stay, on the promise to behave himself and even mentioned yourself saying he wasn't aiming the comments at you that upset you.

All the mods agreed it was only a matter of time before he did something daft again, but I vetoed it so that he can stay because he'd done some fun, interesting and thought-provoking threads. We wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

A couple of times he got close to getting banned again, but calmed down.

He finally crossed the line last week and got himself a permanent ban. "For realz".

I'm sorry it ended this way as he seems to think the mods are control freaks, which couldn't be further than the truth. We're easy going and bent over backwards to accommodate him and try not to overcensor anyone on here.

We're happy knowing we were right, but won't lose sleep thinking "maybe he had calmed down, but we'll never know."

As it was my influence to let him stay, I've fully refunded my wages for an entire year as a moderator.

"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes." - Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  Not particularly hilarious - I wouldn't like it to happen to me - but I couldn't help smirk at the bizarreness of it as I was just reading that Iain Lee apparently fell down a well three months ago and now he can't do his radio show because he's been attacked by an owl. There's just something deeply Alan Partridge about his tale of woe.
                  He never mentioned that at Retro Revival last month heh...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I'll try and keep this succinct, but that post you mentioned got him a permanent ban.

In a twist of fate, the forum was reset when backups failed and we rewound back to before he was banned.

He messaged and asked politely if he could stay, on the promise to behave himself and even mentioned yourself saying he wasn't aiming the comments at you that upset you.

All the mods agreed it was only a matter of time before he did something daft again, but I vetoed it so that he can stay because he'd done some fun, interesting and thought-provoking threads. We wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He finally crossed the line last week and got himself a permanent ban. "For realz".

I'm sorry it ended this way as he seems to think the mods are control freaks, which couldn't be further than the truth. We're easy going and bent over backwards to accommodate him and try not to overcensor anyone on here.

We're happy knowing we were right, but won't lose sleep thinking "maybe he had calmed down, but we'll never know."

As it was my influence to let him stay, I've fully refunded my wages for an entire year as a moderator.

To sum up, it was all your fault!

Comment

Well he kept you all entertained by his request to keep him in, so you should be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I miss all the juicy stuff on here

Comment

Building my 2 (mostly complete) big lego sets from my childhood for probably the last time.
                          Found 99% of the pieces and enough spares to pretty much recreate the missing pieces.

Sad my lego dragon seems to have disappeared foreverl but I found a crocodile I didn't realise I had.

Having a drink and building Lego is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            I miss all the juicy stuff on here
                            I miss it even more! Props for sending me a screenshot of Usman's meltdown way back when, though. That was class.

My first port of call for a meltdown/deleted thread is the Google cache but it hasn't worked for me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

Building my 2 (mostly complete) big lego sets from my childhood for probably the last time.
                              Found 99% of the pieces and enough spares to pretty much recreate the missing pieces.

Sad my lego dragon seems to have disappeared foreverl but I found a crocodile I didn't realise I had.

Having a drink and building Lego is the best.
                              Amaze. It has also reminded me about the time that I had the Lego castle and when I replaced the flags with matches. Matches that I lit. I’m sure you can imagine the rest. I was about eight at the time. I wasn’t allowed to play with Lego anymore after that.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                I wasn’t allowed to play with Lego anymore after that.
                                I'd have banned you from matches, but each to their own...

Comment

Working...
                                X