No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservatives here tried to play the bigot hand whilst in the lead for the election

Racist Quebec massively dropped progressive-vote support because, Quebec = bigotland

Rest of the country's progressives panicked and organised an ABC (anyone but conservatives) block to get the Cons out

Appears to have worked. Cons were easily favoured at outset. Now trailing Liberals by 7 percentage points in polling.

Come Tuesday, Canada's 10-year old Harper nightmare is hopefully over =)

Comment

I had to call HP just now to chase up a repair. I wanted to ask if there's a charge(ryo kin) but instead I asked if fishing is prohibited(kin ryo). An easy mistake to make, I'm sure. Luckily she knew exactly what I was talking about and said no.

But maybe she meant to tell me that HP allows fishing?

Comment

Got Force Awakens tickets earlier this morning at the IMAX in Waterloo - premium seats, back row, in the middle. Very excited

Comment

Are they on sale already?!?

Jesus, they're probably all gone by now

Comment

I heard they are destroying all traces of the movie after the first midnight showings so if you didn't get a booking I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Comment

Hilarious HA HA HA NOT

I just checked the Vue local to my parents and most seats are empty, so nerr

Normally I'd hit up Central London with my mates but it'll be nice to go with my family.

It'll be so funny if a few copies do somehow get incinerated!

Comment

Hitchcock Vs Kubrick:

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Hilarious HA HA HA NOT
                  Harsh, dude.

QC, that is all sorts of awesome.

Comment

Yeah they went on sale at 8am today. I was hammering the site on the way to work as the ones for the IMAX at Waterloo always go really quickly. Couldn't get through so just got off the bus early and walked into the cinema lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I heard they are destroying all traces of the movie after the first midnight showings so if you didn't get a booking I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.
                      ... except celebrate?

Comment

SynchromysticismClick below to hear a brief explanation about the video: http://thesyncbook.com/?pagename=42minutes&ep=bonus37Visit the link below to explore...

Got shunted to this. Kind of opens your eyes to just how easy it is to conspiracy theory anything. How Back to the Future predicted 9/11

Comment

They went to a lot of effort for that, Supes!

Comment

That's superbly entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Harsh, dude.
                              Harsh, perhaps, but it reminded me of an episode of Sister Sister and made me giggle

Comment

Shocking result in Canada elections - polling fails to predict end result

Just as in UK, polls had LIberals/Cons neck and neck, then slight lead for LIbs for a minority government

Instead, Liberals form absolute majority and then some and utterly destroy the Cons

9 1/2 years of this Conservative rightwing bull********. Nine and a half damned years. So glad it's finally over.

Comment

Working...
                                X