Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is a career move 👏

Comment

Stood outside the Leicester Square Theatre in London waiting for the doors to open so we can go sit in bar before the show starts. Out walks the comedian we've come to see (Ed Gamble). Cue little fangirl squeal from the wife and a beaming smile.

I think I done good with her Christmas present.

Comment

Omg, Almost Royal is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen! Was he good? 😊

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
          Omg, Almost Royal is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen! Was he good? ��
          Brilliant!! Very sweary, which surprised some who had bought their young teenagers (like 13 or 14). Some guy fell asleep and he was pounced upon when he'd been noticed.

My wife has been a fan of his back to when he did a podcast with another guy called Ray Peacock.

We've seen them live as a duo twice: once as a recording for a pilot BBC show and once as a normal tour show. They went their separate ways a couple of years back and that's when Ed started appearing on stuff like Mock the Week and Almost Royal.

Comment

Anyone seen Guts and Glory? Crazy game where everyone dies horribly. Video made me laugh a lot. Lots of swearing / NSFW etc. https://youtu.be/ewREFvfyeZQ

Comment

I laughed at that a lot more than I really should have...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Anyone seen Guts and Glory? Crazy game where everyone dies horribly. Video made me laugh a lot. Lots of swearing / NSFW etc. https://youtu.be/ewREFvfyeZQ
                    I proper belly laughed at that. It's the inappropriateness of it all, like that roast-a-baby mod on The Sims 2 (iirc, maybe 3?)

It's just...uberfunny, innit.

Seriously, I get streams of tears and half hour fits of giggles after seeing stuff like that and I'm probably the kindest, most non-violent guy you could probably meet!

Comment

New trainers that not only fit without the initial heel rubbing phase but also don't have memory foam soles

Comment

What trainers, out of curiosity?

I'm after some Adidas Iniki Runners but dayum too pricy, will have to win at bingo.

Comment

Nothing fancy, some Reebok Sublite Train 4.0's. Last few pairs I had used memory foam soles which seemed to just to be a way of heavily reducing the shoes lifespan

Comment

Not too shabby, like finding out about trainers, there is an absolute cornucopia of weird n' wonderful comfy, bouncy shoes out there for us all to discover!

Comment

For the last 2 Christmases, I kept finding an old Asda gift card I got from some random family friend of the bloke's family I've met a few times. I keep intending to use it to treat myself to something but it ends up getting lost in christmas tags etc.

After Christmas 2017 I saved it but heard as its over 2 years old it may not work. Went shopping tonight for groceries and to get a fuzzy blanket to wear when I'm at the PC as it's gotten painfully cold recently and got it to work.

Sat now under it and intend to live under it out of working hours until the sun decides to give us warmth.

Comment

Poacher eaten by lions

The lions in the Kruger National Park in South Africa left the head and only a few remains.

Comment

Working...
                                X