Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Thriller! Your fave brekkie bowls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The addition of sugar depends entirely on the cereal you're eating, surely?

Comment

Yeah. I just steer clear of those ones which need sugar, so I will get frosties instead of cornflakes. Also, how long they are in the milk is an important factor, too long and I have to throw the rest away, they're ruined. Cereal is serious business.

Comment

frosties are deadly! less than a teaspoon is all you need

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
          You never tried apricot? Good but hard to find
          Apricot Wheats! I must find them now!

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
          Cereal is serious business.
          Quality!

Comment

Weetabix Minis and Honey Nut Cheerios for me. I usually walk down the shop in my dressing gown carrying a shotgun when I buy my Cheerios.

Comment

Crunchy nut corn flakes and Cheerios.

Oh forgot Special k

Comment

So there you have it. Now, some one pop over to the states to get me a box of Lucky Charms and some milk.

you dont need to there is a shop in london that carries them and other usa tasties

the address is www.cybercandy.co.uk

they do mail order too

yum yum yum

for me coco pops boulders

Comment

Anybody aware of a nestle brand called Force wheat flakes? Probably just regular shredded wheat type stuff, but the box has the best artwork ever, especially the lettering on 'Force'.

Comment

Kelloggs Start! FTW

Comment

I'm purely a Cornflakes, Rice Krispies and Weetabix man these days. Used to love Frosties, Coco Pops and Frosted Wheats but find them too sweet for me these days, although I may have the occasional go at some Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

Comment

Puffa Puffa rice

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Used to eat boxes loads of that in 70s as a kid

Cereals are the main thing I live off for food as I dont puke much with it. I lived off one bowl a day of honey nut loops for 6months at my worst but couldnt go near em again for years afterwards when my digestion got sorted abit to actually well be able to eat and not loose 7stone lol

Eat usually either honey nut loops or choccy whetos are rice crispies as my main food then crisps and choccy after that each night heh. Ive tried the lot but those are the ones I can only keep down.
                        Last edited by Guest; 25-01-2009, 16:23.

Comment

Puffa Puffa Rice or Sugar Smacks if they had Mr.Spock on the front and a free Crater Critter inside

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Dazzyman - spooky timing!
                          Last edited by Wil; 25-01-2009, 16:24.

Comment

How come Crunchy Nut Cornflakes got mentioned so late in the thread? I think on Peep Show they called them 'Frosties for w#nkers' but they're more than that.

Weetabix used to keep me going when I had to miss a meal in the past, plenty of sugar needed, though.

Comment

Where on earth are Cinnamon/Golden Grahams Sorrel!?!?!?

Comment

Lol you're right there. I always went for brown sugar or icing sugar on weetabix because I'm mental like that, I am.

I loved Mark's comeback; "Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality" XD

and which PR genius came up with the name Cornflakes? sounds like something you have to scrape off your foot with a pumice stone

Comment

Working...
                                X