Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Thriller! Your fave brekkie bowls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
    Where on earth are Cinnamon/Golden Grahams Sorrel!?!?!?
    a bit like the mornflakes, I think I overdid it on those. Also, they have this thing I don't like where the powder doesn't mix properly with the milk and sort of floats on the top. Didn't they change their name too? They can definitely sod off then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
      Where on earth are Cinnamon/Golden Grahams Sorrel!?!?!?

Comment

To be honest, you are all obviously crazy fools of some type!!!

When I was a kid there was only Sugar Puffs and that was the end of it.

Now that my palate has matured it can only be Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in first place followed closely by the classic Weetabix with a bit of Jordans Four Nut Crunch combination in second place.

Comment

I think I'm seeing a pattern here; old geezer = boring-ass cereal

Comment

pah cereals =waste of money

last nights pizza,kebab,curry or chinese thats the way to start the day....

Comment

Lol, that reminds me of a harry enfield sketch with those fat coppers going in to the station and getting their breakfast from a vending machine; a tin takeaway tray drops down and a curry pours into it XD

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                Lol, that reminds me of a harry enfield sketch with those fat coppers going in to the station and getting their breakfast from a vending machine; a tin takeaway tray drops down and a curry pours into it XD

heheh! niceee..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                  Weetabix Minis and Honey Nut Cheerios for me. I usually walk down the shop in my dressing gown carrying a shotgun when I buy my Cheerios.
                  top choice

seems like i'm quite boring with my cereals

love:
                  any type of cheerios
                  any weetabix minis
                  coco pops
                  cornflakes
                  Golden Grahams
                  Nesquick
                  wheetos

but i always mix half and half, makes it more interesting

there is a guy over on the neo forums call songohan (Wes), i once bought some high end carts from him and told him i was after a box of Count chocula

he obliged and sent them with a box of Count Chocula - what a serious let down, they were rotten

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    there is a guy over on the neo forums call songohan (Wes), i once bought some high end carts from him and told him i was after a box of Count chocula

he obliged and sent them with a box of Count Chocula - what a serious let down, they were rotten
                    I was asked by a friend in the States who was/is a Transformers fan to send him Weetabix, as he'd seen adverts for Weetabix in old British comics, and always wanted to try it. He liked it, and asked for much more.

I haven't eaten cereal the 'proper' way since 1994, BTW. I just don't consume dairy products. More recently I've taken to having some cereal in a small glass or bowl with a cup of tea of coffee, kinda like a sweet finger food.

My girlfriend's foreign and thinks milk with cereal is a bizarre practice. She has her Lidl corn flakes or Kellogg's Special K with yoghurt, usually strawberry flavour. And she uses lemon in tea rather than milk. Adding milk to anything but coffee is weird to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapple Convoy View Post
                      I was asked by a friend in the States who was/is a Transformers fan to send him Weetabix, as he'd seen adverts for Weetabix in old British comics, and always wanted to try it. He liked it, and asked for much more.

I haven't eaten cereal the 'proper' way since 1994, BTW. I just don't consume dairy products. More recently I've taken to having some cereal in a small glass or bowl with a cup of tea of coffee, kinda like a sweet finger food.

My girlfriend's foreign and thinks milk with cereal is a bizarre practice. She has her Lidl corn flakes or Kellogg's Special K with yoghurt, usually strawberry flavour. And she uses lemon in tea rather than milk. Adding milk to anything but coffee is weird to her.
                      where on earth is she from?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                        wheetos
                        Have you had these recently? I loved them as a kid but they've changed, somehow. They don't taste like chocolate anymore. They're vile, vile things, barely even edible in their current state.

Comment

Sugar Puffs are my fave over here and Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the US, which is just gorgeous. A heavenly treat.

Anyone notice how after a coffee your pee smells different? It smells like Sugar Puffs. Seriously, check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                            Have you had these recently? I loved them as a kid but they've changed, somehow. They don't taste like chocolate anymore. They're vile, vile things, barely even edible in their current state.
                            no i havent, but i will give them a whirl

tomorrows breakie is going to be Special K and nesquick

taste sensation

Comment

my personal faves:

1. Cinnamon Grahams (the only cereal I don't put sugar/extra sugar on)
                              2. Cheerios
                              3. Frosted Wheaties (frosted bitesize shredded wheat)
                              4. Wheetabix
                              5. Frosted Shreddies
                              6. Frosties

Comment

Weetos win every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X