Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordersdown Twitter

Er, hello Bordersdown!

You see those buttons on your device? Actually, you'll find that erm? Well, on Twitter they're context sensitive.
    See? They, umm? How does it work again? Tell you what, go tweet @Bordersdown and we?ll let you know what happens?

The machines have taken over!

Comment

We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we do know it was us that scorched the sky.

Comment

I'm confused.

Comment

The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Ooh! @b_kerensky engaged, thanks.

Where are we again? Oh yeah. You Tweet us, or click one of those buttons or whatever? Then the light comes on, it goes all rumble, and makes this boop noise, we couldn't afford a ting noise.

Comment

Today on Twitter; [MENTION=2490]Wil[/MENTION] revealed he's blown a few. [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] is probably playing with himself and could be longing for some Guy action? [MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION] had his flag taken and sent us some lolis in return!

Comment

I pretty much use Twitter to complain about bad service.

Yodel are in malice of fire at the moment.

Comment

This thread makes no sense to people who are not entwitterened. Can I still post on this thread? Would I even want to?

Comment

Only if you use 140 characters or less.

edit
                  Last edited by MartyG; 12-11-2015, 05:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                    This thread makes no sense to people who are not entwitterened. Can I still post on this thread? Would I even want to?
                    Don’t thinking go makes this sense any. Anyone can post in here, we MIGHT share your brilliance on the Twitter account!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Only if you use 140 character or less.
                      Someone needs to carry an "S" on their chest? Or at least stick it on their R's..

Comment

#engagement #social #media

Comment

Originally posted by Bordersdown Twitter View Post
                          Someone needs to carry an "S" on their chest? Or at least stick it on their R's..
                          Someone needs to learn how to use possessive apostrophes properly, or at least stop sticking them on their plurals.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Someone needs to learn how to use possessive apostrophes properly, or at least stop sticking them on their plurals.
                            Punctuational BRUTALITY! #ProperBo

Comment

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will spend months playing DESTINY!

Comment

Working...
                              X