Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait until your gut decides it doesn’t like milk anymore; I’m certainly having the time of my life...

Comment

Knobfluff.

New shreddies worn today. Every trip for a piss has revealed a bell covered in new shreddies fluff.

It’s just not on.

Well, it is on. But it shouldn’t be.

Comment

Time to bust out the Remington for a full bell defluff

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          Took family and friends out to Nandos 2 days ago. The guy at the counter didn't scan my Nandos card correctly. £70 bill and no Nandos chilli reward point added.

#ChickenRage
          I bloomin' hate Nandos.

Not the food so much but the majority of annoying student tossers who crowd the place making it all loud and stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I bloomin' hate Nandos.

Not the food so much but the majority of annoying student tossers who crowd the place making it all loud and stressful.
            I boycotted the place for almost a year after a nut job started a fight with me - she pushed in the queue. I told her I just want a container for sauce. She got all pissy, so I said you pushed ahead of me anyway. It escalated quickly from there.

Complained to management, who did nothing, so I called the psychopath a dick (tried being civil, but her and her boyfriend wouldn't listen).

You know what? **** Nandos!

Comment

Sorry been away for a couple of days:

Nando's - meh

Final Fight car guy? Oi, don't jinx me before we move this week.

Picking on the hippie: generally not cool, you should have mentioned his mushroom pate and how long it took him to come back down.

5 hour drive from Calgary to Jasper flew by, really cool being in the mountains and so few people around us.
              4 hour drive from Jasper to Edmonton boring as hell, stopped to use the toilet in a little rest stop restaurant and managed to run away without stopping to ask if they could make a cappuccino, thus no "Deliverence" scenes this trip.
              3 hour drive from Edmonton back to Calgary was uneventful and went by pretty fast.

Food at Jasper Park Lodge was expensive and reasonable.
              Hotel MacDonald was cheaper and better.
              The mind boggles.

Comment

$30 for a pack of 12 beers from Jasper Brewing Co.

That's not the irk, the irk is that it's BREWED IN CALGARY.

Comment

Back at work tomorrow.

Comment

Me too. Well, for two days, then home again.

Comment

Awesome 4 day weekend.

Booked Friday off and ended up building our new super king size bed and sorting out the bedroom.

Saturday was just a blur of cleaning, as was yesterday.

Today... Well, today I spent the entire day gutting, cleaning and rearranging my feral daughters bedroom.

And to top it off, I'm at work for the next eleven days straight.

I've forgotten what it feels like to relax.

Comment

That I can't get Colin's TV stand

Comment

Zavvi

Saw a box set advertised for 13.99. It’s outrageous value - 54 discs of Last of the Summer Wine in one collection. I like the earlier stuff and it’s even a bargain just for the first 10 series or whatever. Order straight in.

It gets to this afternoon and I get an email saying that the order has been cancelled due to a pricing error on their part. Pfft what? That’s your problem, Zavvi. Two days it’s taken them to inform me of this.

The email then has the cheek to say that I can buy it at its actual price from the website. I check - 24.99. Not bad. Ok, I’ll buy.

Not in stock.

Truly pathetic. Cancelling orders because THEY messed up, then recommending purchases that they don’t have in stock. Utter crap from these cowboys.

Comment

Well, work was awful!

Comment

Huh? I’m pretty sure they don’t have to sell mispriced items. They just do it out of goodwill.

I love the idea of some old geezers chipping in to buy that box set, getting miffed about their cancelled order, decided to do something about it and getting into all sorts of shenanigans along the way.

One of them rides a bike into someone’s tits.

Comment

They don’t have to sell it, no. However, I’ve utterly lost faith in the company to be halfway competent. A mispricing is one thing, but to then direct customers whose orders you’ve cancelled to buy it at full price when you don’t have it in stock is pisspoor.

Comment

Working...
                                X