Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only had it since last Dec as well. Feels like a cursed item from an RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      I will try that but I really need to get rid of it. It really is a horrible thing.

This is the sort of phone you don't sell on when you finish with it...you SMASH it.

Save the general public.

**** em.
      This reminds me of the time my friend wanted a super Nintendo for Christmas his estranged mum said she wold get him one, low and behold a super Nintendo shaped box appeared under the Christmas tree but upon opening it on Christmas day it was some awful 2nd hand Casio computer thing from the 70s, he tried it out but it was absolutely garbage and barely worked freezing and crashing if you so much as looked at it wrong.

We took it down the park a few days later and took turns dropping it off stuff. I know this sounds ungrateful but his mum was constantly disappointing him as she was an abusive alcoholic who cared about nobody but herself, smashing this thing was a good healthy release for him.

Comment

Was only back in London a couple of hours today and got evacuated from Waterloo station.

Do. Not. Miss. This. Place.

Comment

Did you let off?

Comment

No, but a dirty ****er did on the flight down, half the plane was gagging on its extreme pungency.

Comment

UPS. Spent an hour on their website trying to figure out how to leave my delivery driver a note saying to leave a parcel around the back. Didn't even manage to in the end, so missed delivery. Grr.

Comment

UPS are ****. I've been using them a bit lately for sending documents to Slovenia. Arranging shipping is OK now, but it was a total pain in the arse at first because the website is rubbish. It also seems to be hit and miss whether they'll pick up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  Horses for courses and all that, but a LOTSW boxset is technically an instrument of torture and probably illegal under the Geneva Convention.
                  I've hung men for less. Best explain yourself before I cut loose!

Comment

So saw the news that Wonga had collapsed and they said "Customers were being told by the company that despite the collapse, they are still required to repay any outstanding money." ...pot ...kettle....black

How wonga can be in so much debt with the amount of interest they charge, to be honest I really hate these companies that charge such ridiculous interest rates

"update" oh just found out they were being inundated with compensation claims
                    Last edited by eastyy; 30-08-2018, 18:17.

Comment

Can I have the irk of people stupid enough to go to companies like wonga in the first place?

Comment

I agree. How have we got to the stage where people can borrow money and then get out of paying it back. Just because.

Comment

Entitlement.

Comment

I want some free money

Comment

To be fair, they were always going to go under. They became big by abusing an oversight in the law, just like Play.com or Sheila's Wheels. Once the law was tightened up, their busines model was always going to falter.

Comment

Google is now buying your offline buying data. Oh goody.

Comment

Working...
                                X