This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I'd upgraded to W10 with no issues, this was some other big update that needed the computer to restart several times.
    And it reset all my default program preferences.
    Sorry Kryss, it was the same W10 update you mentioned I was referring to not the upgrade, that went OK apart from some small tweaks which included what I wrote above.

The update reset a lot of them back to when I upgraded which I found odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
      Sorry Kryss, it was the same W10 update you mentioned I was referring to not the upgrade, that went OK apart from some small tweaks which included what I wrote above.

The update reset a lot of them back to when I upgraded which I found odd.
      Have either of you guys had the problem where the PC wakes itself up from sleep randomly?
      Definitely a W10 thing as both our PCs were fine before the upgrade to 10.

Comment

Probably just the botnet, nothing to worry about.

Comment

Thanks speed, I wouldn't know as I don't sleep/hibernate the machine.

Comment

Pre-emptive irk here but I got an Anniversary Edition DualShock 4 and there's a big scratch on the touchpad... and now I have to return it to ShopTo, for a replacement.

Eek.

Comment

Went into the Game of the Year thread only to realise that, as far as I can work out, I have only played one game from this entire year.

Comment

Similar
                Dirt Rally and Rare Replay (admittedly lots of games). Plus Battlefield 4 continued to consume my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Went into the Game of the Year thread only to realise that, as far as I can work out, I have only played one game from this entire year.
                  Similar. I would have had 1. MGS5 and 2. Bloodborne and that's it.

Comment

Life is Strange... HuniePop

Comment

Just HuniePop for me.

Comment

MH4U, MHX, AC:Happy Home Designer, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Woolly World, A-Train 3D (NA version), Super Mario Maker, Neo Racing FAST, Nom Nom Galaxy...Probably another few in there somewhere, plus I'll be on EDF4.1 before the year is out.

Nom Nom Galaxy is still the best...

Comment

In seriousness, N++, Talos on PS4, Pok?mon Shuffle (seriously), Guitar Hero LIVE, Axiom Verge, Rocket League, Crypt of the NecroDancer and more, it's been a decent year for games. Way better than 2014, anyway, which was probably the worst in living memory for me.

Wrapping presents is irking me right now. I've wrapped my other half's stuff and now I have a big pile left for family and I honestly can't be bothered.

Comment

I always feel sorry for people that have to wrap presents for loads of relatives and extended family every year. I hate wrapping presents so much that I'm usually sweating and panicking on Christmas Eve, trying to get it all done.

Somehow I've managed to do it all early this year though, so I'm going to spend tomorrow playing games instead of running around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Me too, EDF4.1 on the PS4.

Ah no, also EDF4 on the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

Wrapping presents is irking me right now. I've wrapped my other half's stuff and now I have a big pile left for family and I honestly can't be bothered.
                                That's a nice irk to have though. Mine is the opposite. People in Japan put no effort into gift giving at all - most are handed over in department store carrier bags, or a carrier bag from whatever store proudly declaring exactly what was bought and/or where. If lucky it is sealed with a bit of tape and a ribbon. I have had to re wrap a bunch of gifts to put them under our tree and maintain some mystery.

Also, timing of gifts is unimportant - my daughters birthday is one week befor Christmas, and she has been receiving a steady stream of late birthday presents (all unwrapped) from people who don't mind the date. Her aunt in Tokyo was going to bring her Christmas presents on dec 29th rather than post them. It's all working against my efforts to make Christmas morning feel special (which is already hard to do in Japan).

And on this topic, can I get some reassurance that it's not weird to have loads of presents to open? Every year my wife makes me feel weird and guilty like we are doing something abnormal when I try to stock our tree up the way I remember from my childhood.
                                Last edited by Darwock; 23-12-2015, 21:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X