This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    And people smoke there? Seriously? Is that even legal?
    Well not in the main building but when I open our office window, the smoke pours in nine out of every ten times; it can be staff or the the general public puffing away happily. I could keep the window closed but the temperature can be intense with the heating system, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've complained until I'm blue in the face but it's going nowhere.
    Last edited by thetrooper; 25-01-2016, 08:41.

Comment

Ah, okay. Yeah, I can relate to that. In a place I was in a number of years ago, I had the same problem. Right below my window was where someone used to smoke. It drove me bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
        From what u mentioned earlier it sounds like you've done something to your spine mate. I'm speaking from experience. It might only be a trapped nerve but worth keeping any eye on it
        Yeah on it thanks dude. Same thing happened 3yrs ago :|

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
          Well not in main building but when I open our office window, the smoke pours in nine out of every ten times; it can be staff or the the general public puffing away happily. I could keep the window closed but the temperature can be intense with the heating system, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've complained until I'm blue in the face but it's going nowhere.
          Get some official looking signs made up like no smoking gas cylinders....

Comment

My computer appears to be dead. It has been a long time coming (hence looking for help getting a new one in the tech threads). Poor thing has been in a bad way for some time. So no surprise but very poor timing - it's a deadline day! Had to move to my wife's computer and I'm just lucky I back up all the time so lost nothing.

But the thought now of getting everything up and running on a new computer is making me grumpy, especially as I didn't get to deauthorise software or anything like that. Hoping I've got all the info for that backed up somewhere. Ugggghhhhh...

Charles, hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Moltres won't get in a sodding Ultra Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
                I've posted this before, but I'm still puting up with second hand smoke where I work.
                Can you tip a pint of water out the window?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Moltres won't get in a sodding Ultra Ball.
                  Ha! I can relate to that so much. Damn those birds!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Codeine - bungs you up. Like giving birth to a log.
                    But just think of that sweet opium high, surely it is worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      But just think of that sweet opium high, surely it is worth it?
                      Not when you're bleeding from the back end mate!! Oooooff!!

Comment

I'm sinking the water at a rate. Do NOT want that again.

Comment

Found out a good friend tried to kill himself today.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Found out a good friend tried to kill himself today.
                            Cry for help or genuine intent, do you think?

Comment

Japan film releases.

The Revenant won't arrive here until April but even Kazakhstan's getting it on Thursday, ffs.

There seems to be no logical reason for it. It can't be due to translation issues at least.

Comment

April? That's not bad. Ant-man hasn't even opened yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X